Entry 11

My Journal

When i talked about belief, i was able to dive into my heart and grasp at what it is i truly wish for in life. As i did that, i came across one obstacle that made me hesitate for a second because it is something i would want, and i would jump at the opportunity to have it, but it was also something that was probably scientifically impossible. Do i still believe in it? Yes, with every fiber of my being. I believe in the possibility of one day getting that thing i want. But, i also asked myself, what do you want in this life that you know for certain that you can achieve? That’s how i found the thing i truly wish for. The true wish of mine is to have a family, and a husband that will love me despite my baggage, darkness, and flaws. The thing that i believe in the possibility of is, to be a wolf. Mysterious things happen in this world we live in, that’s why that possibility is still very much alive in me.

 

There is one thing that i have trouble diving in my heart and grasping. That thing is love. I have my surface loves of my family, animals, anime, kpop, and my friends. But no matter how far i try with all my might to swim down into the deepest part of my heart to find the answer to love, i lose oxygen, and choke on the the deep water of my heart in this area. Belief didn’t have a lot of obstacles stopping me from figuring out that wish of mine. But love? It has so many obstacles i can’t even count them. I think what is going to help me get to the answer of love in my heart, is time.

 

But then again, love has a way of going against what you think is going to happen and when it's going to happen. Love, if strong enough, could make every single one of those obstacles shatter into pieces.