Entry 18

My Journal

Well i hope everyone had a great Christmas and new years. It was fun having my friend over since i don’t usually have people over, or leave the house that much. We walked on a small hiking trail that my neighbor has on his property. It was fun, the first time we walked it though was a night with my dogs and one of my cats following us. I was constantly worrying for my cat though because i wasn’t sure how far off my property she has gone.

 

Tomorrow is my birthday. January 7th, born 15 weeks early, weighing 1 pound 12 ounces, was small enough to fit perfectly in the palm of your hand. Had to wear sandwich baggies because there was no clothes small enough for me. Had to be incubated for at least 3 months. I was born during a blizzard, the nurses were calling me blizzard storm. A part of me wishes my parents would have went with that name, was a really cool name. Also the face on a teacher reading the attendance would be priceless every time. My grandma calls me a miracle child and that if hospitals were like when she was giving birth to her children, i wouldn’t have survived. She said she was waiting in the hospital, worried that at any second that would tell her that i didn’t make it because i was so small and born so early. Since i was born early i had something wrong with me that was only discovered until a year after i was born, and that was that my intestines had developed backwards. For the most part the i was healthy and fine. I will be turning 20. I’m not expecting anything tomorrow, just a regular day, i usually don’t have birthday parties so i'm used to it. Heck on my 16th or 17th birthday i was sick and thought my brain was where my organs should be and my organs were just floating outside my body. Was a weird and crazy feeling. When i went to the clinic the doctor said i had flu symptoms. I asked him what the heck i should do about my organs floating outside my body and he said that he couldn’t help me there. My hallucinations are always so fun. That was one of two hallucinations i have had when i was sick. The first one was when i had my highest fever ever around 103-104.5. What happened was i was just chilling in my mom and dad's room with my mom and brother. I was sitting on the bed. No one was aware i even had a fever at this point in time. Then i turn to my mom and ask, “Why is there a ginormous cheese ball on your bed?” It’s was so high it almost reached the ceiling, and the width of it was the same as the bed. My mom and brother look at me confused, and my mom feels my forehead and says i'm burning up. The cheese ball is my favorite hallucination.



 

Please don’t spam the comment section with happy birthday’s. I already get that enough on Facebook.