Entry 19

My Journal

Sorry that nothing has been posted in awhile, i guess i felt i didn’t have allot to talk about. I have been writing these journal entries according to what i have been feeling and the events that come with those feelings. I guess i will take the time to talk about small temporary emotions that have happened. Oddly enough the main one is sadness, for the simplest reasons. When the new year's weekend was over, my friends went back home and i was sad because she had to leave. On my birthday, well technically the day before my birthday, i had KFC, and was sad when i finished up the last piece of chicken. Yesterday i got a little sad that i finished an anime i really enjoyed, but then got happy because there will be a second season of it released this year. Then i got sad because i had no more cupcakes from the new year's weekend that me and my friend had made. I got sad because one of my favorite kpop groups officially disbanded a few days ago, right after i had been happy because i got out of my anime slump.

 

In my own way with how i’m watching anime, being on youtube, listening to music, and even drawing pictures and writing random stuff and stories, i’m living my life to it’s fullest. You just gotta live the way that makes you happy to live life to it’s fullest. It’s not about skydiving or mountain climbing.It’s about doing what you love.