Entry 15

My Journal

I’m having one of those days where it feel like the world is on my shoulders weighing me down. My chest feels tight and all knotted up because i think i have allot of stress piled up. I am one of those types of people where i think a lot, and like anybody would know;that has pros and cons. And one of the cons i suppose is that i don’t feel like i have time to make decisions on certain things and have to find the decision by the next day. Like driving, and college stuff, and a job. Stuff like that is what made me fear the future and getting older. My friend things at some point we should move in together along with another friend of ours, or at least it is an idea for now. To me i feel like if we were to do that it should be after one or two of us is done with college, because at that point i will feel like i will be stable in my life, have a job in the career that i chose, and not be as stressed about stuff. Right now i feel like the world is interrogating me, but i know i’m not the only one that feels like that at this age. I will be turning 20 in January. I wonder if that birthday will be any different than all my others. For now i soaked in the hot tub and de-stressed myself a little, for now that is probably all i can do.