Entry 14

My Journal

I don’t believe in god, but, i do believe in the strength every living creature has. A good amount of people out there believe that miracles are something that come from god, or angels. But i believe in miracles happening because of the strength a person has or is giving to make that miracle happen, and that being good in life will have good karma come around in the bad times.

 

I remember one day in highschool at my college prep school when my classmate said “You don’t believe in god, but you believe in things you can’t see. (fairies, goblins, dragons etc.), if you believe in things you can’t see, then why don’t you believe in god?”

 

I don’t believe in god for reasons that will mostly likely contradict themselves.

 

I don’t believe in him because he is something that i feel like has never been there for me.

 

I don’t believe in god because i believe he is something created from the fear that lies in people’s hearts. And he is something that people rely on to get through the bed times, and i don’t want to rely on something that i can’t trust to be there when i need it. I also want to rely on myself to get me through tough times because it’s my battle, no one else’s.

 

I don’t believe in him because there was probably someone named jesus hundreds of years ago, but what was written about him could be not true and just a fairy tale.

 

Lastly, i don’t believe in god because, i just don’t. It’s something my gut tells me, and i listen to my gut, it’s also something my heart says, and i want to listen to my heart.

 

I might be wrong though, there could be an all knowing being that created everything that you touch, feel, and see. I accept that i could be wrong because, anything is possible. But i was taught to follow what i believe, and to not let anything make that belief waver, because it’s mine.



 

So if you believe in god, good for you, you have something that you're holding onto in your heart.