Entry 22

My Journal

Even though i do not always make an entry in this journal, it does not mean my mind is not active. When i do not have anything to write about happening in my life, i’m thinking about the world that i long ago created, expanding it at an unbelievable range. When i mention to people that do not know me the world i created inside my head, i feel they most likely are just thinking it is something simple as daydreaming. They, of course, are not able to look into my thoughts and actually see the grand scale that this world, or should i say galaxy, is. If i were to try to explain things, i would fall short of words to say, as it is so grand that i do not have the words that would encapture it well. People might think that i just spend way too much time in my head, but really, like everybody does in their free time, this is what “hobby” i guess you could say i fell upon. I do like, to write, read, draw, watch anime, watch kdramas, read manga, and listen to kpop and other various genres of music. But being the sheltered, and loner-like person that i am, this was bound to happen at some point. I am someone that uses my head, and is constantly thinking, so it is no wonder the things that have gone down inside of my mind. Because of this, i have come to understand people that are in various situations, without being in themselves. The pain, emotions, hardships. I believe people call this, “putting oneself in another’s shoes.” This is something, i can do quite easily. Experience is important, but i am also experiencing what this person has been through as i have placed myself in there shoes. Granted i am not having the FULL experience because i am not that person, but i can at least be able to understand and grasp the person and their life. Even if it is only just a little, it is worth knowing. I hope i am not coming off as arrogant, i really do not wish to offend people that read this, but i guess it is impossible to avoid. To any that i anger in my naivete and possible arrogance, I’m truly sorry.