chapter 9

Don't Touch My Girl

____________"s POV

 

After that strange talk that was between Chunji and Youngmin, we all sat on the football field and began talking to each other. I smiled and laughed at Niel with his no stop complaining to CAP about all his classes.

"I'll be right back!" I said cheerfully as i got up and began to walk to my locker, as i opened my locker door up someone came up to me and punched me in my face, i breathed heavily as the person spoke, "you should really choose better people, like me for example to be around not that Chunji.." i recongised the voice... "Y-Young..min? why are you doing this?" i opened my eyes slowly as they were stinging badly. "Well let me put to it this way---- he has taken all the girls i loved, befriended them, became in a relationship then he.....pffft" he smirked then began punching me again and again. then he bent down to me on the ground bleeding from my head and whispered. (***A/N: his whispered words will be said later just for tension..kekeke***)

UNKNOWN POV

I sighed as i felt something horrible has going to happen today. my eyes and ears were watching and listening for something bad then i noticed ______, the girl that hangs around Chunji and his friends. she was laying on the ground but... oh no.... what the.. Youngmin?! aish... i have to help her.

i ran off back to the girls bathroom and breathed heavily. "Omo...HyunA whats the matter?" "You know that girl that hangs around Chunji oppa?"" "yeah why?" "she's..she's.." "spit it out whats the matter?" "she is getting bashed by Youngmin..." "come on lets go and.."

she paused as we heard a knock at the door. "you there ______-shii?" it was Chunji, whats hs relationship with her?? hmmm..a few seconds later i opened the door and looked around, "his gone, lets go this way" i pointed in the direction and ran that way with my group. 

"there she is...__________-shii!!!" gayoon squealed as we reached her, "we gotta take her out of school and to the hosptial..."sohyun, go to your last class and if Chunji and his mates ask if youve seen her say you havent... im gonna call her brother to meet us at the hospital." jihyun spoke clearly and to the point then sohyun bowed and quickly ran to her class. i helped gayoon get ______ up. "okay, lets go before anyone notices." i nod as we quickly ran to our van at the back of the school and placed her in it. 

"do you want me to call Kevin?" jiyoon nodded as i got my phone out and called kevin.. "annyeonghaseyo" "hey kevin, its me hyuna" "oh, hi..whats the.." i interuppted him as he spoke "its your sister _____, she got bashed...and we are taking her to the hosptial" i said quickly.. "alright im on my way".

 

Sohyun's POV

i quickly ran to class as i could before anyone could noticed i was missing. i finally reached class, i scanned the room and saw Youngmin smirking way more than usual and then i saw Chunji looking like he was about to cry. i sat behind him and his group and tried to hear anything about ______. 

"i wonder where _______ is?" Chunji spoke quietly, then LJoe patted his back. "she'll be here soon.." i looked down then away knowning that wasnt true..

"hey, sohyun right?" i looked up and saw shy boy Ricky infront of me, i nodded as he smiled. "have you seen ______ anywhere/ we havent seen her since lunch.." he asked as Chunji turned around with his eyes tearing up, i sighed 'why cant i tell them....stupid hyuna..." i shook my head "alright thanks anyway for the help.." CAP spoke with a hint of sarcasm. 

"okay class turn to page 345 in your text books and do the activities on the bottom of the page" 

'this is clouding both my heart and head...thanks hyuna... now i cant concentrate...'

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

kekeke hope you like it all so far even though its the 9th chapter... 

man... i wrote everything down for the last chapter this one and a few others and im going right out of what it was about.... oh well enjoy

 

Enjoy, Subscribe and Comment

 

and if you have any ideas (future couples/new people to add in from other bands,etc) for this story for the future just comment down below or on my wall i dont mind!