chapter 14

Don't Touch My Girl

 

Kiseop's POV 
 
"So, where are we walking to?" "somewhere private" then I point to the staircase. she just shrugged and kept walking with along side of me.
 
a few minutes past as we reached the rooftop. "_______, i wanna know a bit more about chunji, from your view how you see him:. i asked her with a straight face. "when i began here, he became one of my new friends and we became close as we did, he was protecting me a number of times.." "except one, that he isnt even aware of either, im correct arent i so far?" she nodded. "alright, ill say this to you.. since Kevin is your biological brother, me to you..ill be your 2nd brother. well you know when kevin isnt around ill be the step in brother if you need someone to annoy or talk to when he isnt around..if thats okay with you?"
 
"yes thats fine with me Kiseop oppa!" she accepted happily then she hugged me.
 
*CRASH* 
I let go of her and walked towards the door to the staircase. "Well, Well..Well...who do we have here?" i wondered. "Ricky? L Joe? what are you two doing here?" _____ asked. How does she know these two?
 
"We could ask the same thing..Who is he? And Chunji is pissed off and looking for you and missing you terribly, lets go." the one with blonde hair, i think it was L Joe spoke and took _____ by her wrist and took off with her with ricky following him.
 
I kept following them till i lost them. "aish.... Kevin and Dongho are gonna hate me now.." i mumbled.. "Whos gonna hate you hyung?" i turned and saw both Eli and soohyun standing there. thank you that Dongho and Kevin werent here..
 
"Ke....never mind..class is about to begin..see at you at break time!" i quickly spoke and ran off to my first class. Aish, Kevin and Dongho are in my class, same with _____ and those 6 boys...wait _______... oh no... Dongho is gonna hate me more...
i quickly sat down behind ______ and the 6 boys, as i did both Kevin and Donghoo sat beside me and didnt notice _____ in front of us.
 
"So ________, who are those boys you came to school with?" one of the boys asked her..but she sat there quietly without a word.
 
"________..psshhh..________" Kevin was trying to get her attention, and as well it did. she turned her head as her friend werent noticing. "Who are they?" he mouthed to her, "Ill tell you at break...alright?" she mouthed back. he nodded.
 
-Lunch-
________ ran off away from the boys and came to us in the cafetria and sat beside me and Eli. "so are they?" Kevin asked again. i looked at her as she sighed. "their group is Teen Top, the eldest CAP, the 2nd eldest is Chunji,.." "the one who is proective of her.." Dongho spat as he was eating.. "DONGHO" we yelled at him. "What?" we laughed at him.
 
"yes, then L Joe, the londe haired, next is Niel, big lips, Ricky is next the baby looking one and the other is Changjo the one with very few words" she explained.
 
The next minute after she explained. those boys came up to us and all looked at ________.
 
"_______, we need to talk" Chunji said just looking at _____ then Dongho.
 
she got up, i held her wrist softly and got up. "Promise me to tell me what happened arrso?" i whispered to her. she nodded. the next minute she walked outside with the boys beside her as well as that Chunji putting his arm around her waist.
 
When they said about him being protective of her, they are stating the obvious... he loves her... but i know Dongho loves her more.. no doubt... I hope..