chapter 12

Don't Touch My Girl

 

-Next day at school-

_____’s POV

“im really happy that you and your friends are starting at my school!” I happily spoke as I walked beside Kevin oppa.

we kept walking till we reached the front gates of the school. my eyes fell to the ground, then Kevin hugged me gently.

“ill say this, dongho, kiseop and I are in your classes, but not just that remember even though your got bruises on your face making you look...” I interrupted him,

 “making me look like a panda” I sarcastically said.

 then I heard someone laugh, I turned around and hugged him, Dongho.

“Even though you may have the bruises,  you are still our _____ we love and care for!” Dongho happily said the rest of what Kevin said. “hey, that was my line” “sure hyung, sure...come on _____, we are going to be late” Dongho said taking my hand as we both ran in school hand-in-hand with the school peers looking at me. then one pair of eyes got my attention.

Chunji.

 he looked hurt and really annoyed...

Chunji’s POV

I got into school, I heard Ricky talking to one of the popular girls in school. I waved my hand to grab his attention. Which fortunately always works. He came over to me, “have you seen...” “_____,no, but there is a new group in the school” he spoke up.

“I heard that they are close to one of the members here at school and apparently knows one of our group members.” Ricky stated. My eyes widened.

“Gahh... they look so handsome”

“Soooo cute!!”

all the girls were screaming.

“wait is that..no it cant be..._______” Changjo pointed over to where the new boy was pulling a girl. I looked and scanned closely..no.._____..what are you doing with him? I watched her as she looked at me then put her head down as she and boy ran away.

I put my fists in ball and stormed off, “Dont follow me Ricky” I stated as I stormed off finding her.

“Dont worry _______,youll be safe now at school with me..your lovable oppa and the rest of the dorky tag along oppas!!” the boy spoke with a jump in his step, “thats true, and Im happy that your here!” ____ said happily as I saw them hug.  okay this is just pushing my limit. I walked over to them and split them apart.

“Dont touch her, new kid” I spat at him. “Oh really, so youre saying she is YOURS?! but I don’t see a tag saying “belongs to rich a******” “okay, you are really pissing me off now”

“STOP IT, come on Dongho, lets go back the rest of the group” she took his hand then walked away.

“why me....”I fell to the ground crying.