chapter 2

Don't Touch My Girl

 

========================================================================================================================

"WOW..." i spoke loudly and heard laughter behind me, i felt embarrassed putting my head in shame then  i felt a light tap on my shoulder, "~~~~, is that you?" the person spoke i jumped and turned my head around to see who it was..

 

"No way, long time no see!!" i said happily hugging..........................

=========================================================================================================================

“yeah it has been a long time ~~~~~”. I smiled happily as I couldn’t believe my best childhood friend, Niel was standing near me.

“So school is about to start, I think we should go in and get you school stuff over and done with, this way!” he spoke happily as we both walked into school making our way towards the office building.

“Good Morning!” We both said I unison to the staff in the office as I looked around Niel went up to the office women and got my locker number and time table for school. “Cool.. we are in all the same classes, well lets get going to our first class, its English!” he said cheerfully as we both walked to class together, a few mintues passed and we made it to our class.

Niel knocked on the door and both walked inside and both bowed.

*Niel’s POV*

As we reached the classroom I knocked on the door sensing that she was a bit afraid. after I knocked we both walked and bowed as we got inside. I walked up to Mr Lee our English teacher and told him about ~~~, all he did was nodded I smiled at her and walked over to my friends at the back of the classroom. I began to speak to them then Mr Lee coughed to get everyones attention, “Okay class quiet down, we have a new student, please introduce yourself.”

“Hello,  ~~~~ imnida!! I hope we can all be friends!” she spoke confidently but still shyly as always. I turned my head slightly and chuckled quietly noticing Chunji’s face brightens as she spoke.