chapter 11

Don't Touch My Girl

 

Hyuna’s POV

We finally got to Seoul general hospital. Both Gayoon and myself held onto ______ with her arms around our necks as we fast walked into the building. “We need a doctor quick, our friend got bashed badly” Jiyoon screamed at the nurse, the nurse nodded as she walked us into a room.

 a few minutes later a doctor had arrived. “So what is the matter with her?” the female doctor asked. “she got bashed badly by a guy at school and we panicked since our school nurse goes home straight after lunch break so we came here.” I explained. the doctor nodded and told us to wait outside as she checked ______.

“Where...where is she?” I looked around and saw Kevin and the rest of U-kiss with him running in our direction. “she is inside getting checked up” Jiyoon spoke up. Kevin sighed. then I looked at the rest of them, the one person who caught my eyes was Dongho. when they all arrived he stood in front of the window looking into the room where _____ was getting checked up.

Does Dongho like ________??

 

Dongho’s POV

When we got into our van to go straight to the hospital, I was wondering what Kevin hyung’s little sister looked like... while we were all sitting there I heard Kevin whispering something softly, but all I heard was: “______” so ______ is her name...

I sighed as the drive was taking too long. I  laid my head against Kiseop hyung’s shoulder and closed my eyes trying to think of what _____ looked like.

“Dongho, we are here” Eli shook me to wake up. I opened my eyes and got up and out of the van. the next minute Kevin rushed past us.

“KEVIN!!! SLOW DOWN!!” Soohyun yelled but it didn’t work, we all ended up running after him to catch up.

“Where..Where is she?” Kevin asked the group of girls in front of us. the eldest one spoke up “She is inside getting checked up”. I sighed knowing she is fine, then I looked into the window to see inside the room. then I saw her.._____..she looks alot prettier than I...aish...you just saw her for the first time...dont go that way Dongho... I mentally hit myself then I felt someone tap my shoulder, I turned my head slightly to see Kevin hyung beside me with his hand on my shoulder. “when I go in, do you wanna meet her Dongho?” he asked, I stood there surprised....

“arrso.”I mumbled as I saw Kevin’s face brightened. “So, who is a family member here?” the doctor came out asking, then Kevin put his hand and walked with the doctor. I hope nothing is wrong with ______-shii. I spoke quietly. then he came back, “Okay, im taking each one of you in there at a time to meet her, arrso?” Kevin eyed at us. we all nodded. “thank you Hyuna for looking out for my little sister” “it was no problem, I know should would do the same for me” she pleaded then left with her group.

-5 minutes later-

“Dongho” Eli poked my forehead as I got up from my seat and walked into the room where ______ and Kevin were talking and smiling. when I saw her smile my heart was beating faster than ever before..what is this feeling?

“Oh, Dongho, this is my little sister ______ Woo, _______ this here is Dongho Shin, he is the same age as you. I paused and stood in my spot...she is the same me? but she is just a few months younger than you though” Kevin explained. I sighed and heard ______ giggle. I smiled at her.

“So who bashed you _____-shii?” I asked curiously. “I don’t know, all I remember was what he said” she sadly spoke. “what did he say dongsaeng?” Kevin wondered. “He told me to stay away from my friends, and if I don’t something bad will happen to me and he also said that apparently Chunji, my best friend took away this persons girlfriend and bashed her and her with his mates help” she cried.

I went up to her and hugged her. “its okay, if you want all of U-kiss will enrol at your school and watch over you” I whispered in her ear, as I did her face brightened up and hugged me back. “thank you Dongho oppa!” she happily spoke back as my face began to heat up.

do I really like _____?