Chapter 21

Don't Touch My Girl

-youngmin pov-

I don't understand why jeongminnie hyung left? Maybe something at home and then ____ah she really does care about both chunji and dongho mainly dongho. Hmmm well that probably means I'm out of all that I see no use to be in her life ever again.

"youngminnie what's up?" I looked up and saw hyunseong watch me with a curious look.

"nothing"

"it better be nothing but remember I'm here for you same with the others oh and have you seen jeongminnie he hasn't came back" I shook my head as I heard him sigh deeply.

"alright scream if you see him" I walked around and saw ukiss altogether happily except dongho who looked like he was about to hit something.... I walked slightly up to him and touched donghos shoulder.

"sorry that you had to that to protect her like that, I just wanna tell you I'm going after her anymore and I'm not bothered telling chunji since he isn't going to believe me"

"thanks youngmin and yeah I agree nothing can stop his ego espicaply ____" he smiled when he mentioned her name.

Hmmmm.... "do you like her dongho?" I whispered

Then his face went bright red. So he does....But why is he hiding the fact he likes her?

"yeah I like her but please don't say anything" I nodded

"don't worry I won't and my group will help yours if you need anything cause no one is going to touch your girl dongho..." I smirked. I turned around and walked over to my twin and Minwoo. 

-ukiss when youngmin and dongho were talking-

Eli's pov

After we got dongho away from chunji I watched ____ run away. I feel sorry for her. That's when we left dongho near us to calm down while teen top left all 6 of us stood together. 

"it seems everyone one loves your little sister Kevin!" I spoke up

"well she IS Kevin's sister so she is bound to get guys around her" Soohyun and kibum spoke in unison 

"arrhhh this is my sister your talking about!!" Kevin screamed protecting his sister. 

"so?" we all teased Kevin. Kevin sighed. I laughed quietly and felt a presence beside me I turned my head slightly and see dongho beside me smiling happily.

"Why are you smiling boy?" I ask quietly As I asked him all he did was smile.

"is someone in love?"

"maybe"

You just have to be our little maknae in love...didn't you?