chapter 16

Don't Touch My Girl

chunji's pov

After walking with _____ outside. I looked at her facial expressions. Typical her... her face is unreadable...she doesnt want me to know how she is feeling.

-Sigh-

I turned around and saw that the boys let us walk by ourselves. We kept walking until we got to the football field. 

"uhh..______" "hmmm...why did you take out here for chunji? You do realize that i was with fri..."she began to snap at me then i grabbed her shoulders tightly and looked in her eyes.

"______...you do have friends...teen top and me..we are your friends...not those new guys..and what had happened to you... Ricky said that he heard both you and that guy talking that i didnt save you..what happened? and who is that boy that hangs around you the most...whats is name and how close to him are you anyways?" i asked her as i wanted to know.

"first: they are my friends..im closer to them then you boys. second: its not up to you to tell me you are my friends or not, third: Ricky shouldnt be overlistening to other peoples convstations even if someone like you asked him, fourth: none of your business and finally: his name is.... Dongho.."

"Dongho..??" i wondered then he face turned to a smile. "Let her go..NOW!" i turned around and saw Dongho and his group behind him. 

"why should i? do you know how much i lo..." i stopped. then the monkey looking one spoke "you lo...you love her....hahah...if you did you wouldnt be going at her" he laughed. "Not nice Xander but that is true..." the boy next to him spoke up. "Come on..let her go..." the girly looking one said putting his hand out.

"No..not unless i get told what had happened to her?" i shouted. they all shook their heads. the muscle one come up to me and got ______ out of my grasp. "Give her back she is MINE" i yelled then i saw all their eyes widen espically ______'s. 

'Eli.." Eli let her go and she walked over to me. I closed my eyes as she slapped me hard across the face. "Chunji, I'm was never yours and never WILL be yours." she spat at me then walked away with the boys.

"Aish....Dongho you and your group are going to go down next week before graduation" i punched the ground.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------

Author's Note! =)

Sorry its been a few days since i last updated but ive been studying alot lately and usually get kicked off the computer after just getting online so forgive me.. 

and

the polls... 1st poll: 8 votes for more than 30 chapters and ill try my best to write that much since now im more than half way now!

2nd poll:  3 votes- Infinite, 2 votes- U-kiss and 1 vote each for MBLAQ and Boyfriend.

TO MAKE THIS OFFICAL:

Out of that poll what ever one gets to 5 by the 26th I'll write about next.. then the 2nd rank one ill write afterwards!

Hope that everyone is enjoying this! =) 

Keep commenting and Subscribing this if you like or love it!