chapter 3

Don't Touch My Girl

 

*Chunji’s POV*

I rested my head until I heard Niel’s voice in my ear so I placed my head on my hands and looked out to the front of the classroom and saw someone new. all I kept doing I staring at her, I listened to her introduced herself. “Chunji please raise your hand”, I placed my hand up and I saw her.... ~~~~ walking over to me. I smiled, “Chunji imnida!” I placed my hand out for her as she sat down beside me. “~~~~ imnida! nice to meet you chunji!” she took my hand and shook it softly.

Your POV

after I sat beside chunji, class began... every few minutes I looked at the corner of my eyes and noticed he was staring at me. I smiled at him.

-3 classes later-

RING~~~

“LUNCH!!!” Niel cried out as we both made our way out to the cafeteria and went over and grabbed our lunch. “NIEL!! ~~~~~!! OVER HERE!!” A group of boys that have been with us all day called us over. “Lets go!” he dragged me over to them and smiled. “This is CAP, L Joe, Chungjo, Ricky and well you already know Chunji!” Niel introduced me to them all, I smiled at all of them.

I sat in between Chunji and Niel, while we were all eating everyone at the table were cracking jokes making everyone laugh. I finished eating as I did I felt someone was looking at me from behind so I turn around and see a boy with blonde hair and his group looking at me, i nudged Chunji and whispered: “who are they chunji?” I asked him curiously.

“hmmm...” he said with his mouth full, he turned his head and saw the boys main the blonde hair still looking at me, chunji sighed...