chapter 17

Don't Touch My Girl

-One week later-

Kevin's POV

It's been roughly a week since Chunji revealed his feelings to my little sister. But i was both upset and happy with her that she got the courage to tell him off but not to slap him.

I was in the family kitchen cooking breakfast and fixing lunch for both _____ and i. 

"Gee Gee Baby Baby~~" I picked it up. "Hello?" "Hey hyung!" It was Dongho. "Whats the matter Dongho?" "i got an anonymous text last night...saying that our group has to be in the dance battle in school" he told me. I wonder... "When and who?" i asked "um... hold on i wrote it down" i could hear on his side was roughling of paper.. typical Dongho doesnt like to organize things.. he should learn from Soohyuna and Kiseop hyung. I looked up and noticed _____ was standing next to me. I tapped her shoulder and mouthed "Dongho" she smirked and nodded. I quietly put the phone on speaker phone. "Found it yet?" i asked curiously.. "Yaya! Okay... it said, 1pm today in the school gym..and i have a feeling they will be there too hyung..." he spoke with worry in it.

"Well we better tell the hyungs about it once we get there too" "Okay ,oh can you say morning to your sister for me?!" he pleaded. I looked beside me to see ______ ready to start laughing. "umm..why cant you wait till we get to school?" "no please say it to her for me" "why cant you tell her?" "cause..." "cause why Dongho.." the phone beeped. Both of us began laughing.

Then we ate everything, got changed for school. We got outside and as we did a man who looked like he was in his late 40s with a black suit on came up to us and i noticed that he doesnt look like that niether one of us knew. "Hello, are you both ______ and Kevin Woo?" he asked curiously, i hid her behind me. "yes and who are you?" "Oh, silly me.. i'm Kim TaeHyun. now can we please go inside i have important news to tell you both." 

i looked at ______ then she nodded. "okay, but make it quick we have to go to school" he nodded and walked inside. We all sat in the living room _____ beside me and TaeHyun across from us. 

"Im sorry to say this..but your parents have passed away just last night in a car crash. I'm truely sorry." i stated. No..they cant be.... dead... ______ got up and ran upstairs.

"anyways, this is your parents will... half goes to you and the other half goes to her." "thank you" i spoke sadly taking the will and looking at it.

"and also...they stated that they wanted your sister to live with your grandmother as well...and not with you since you should be living with your band somewhere else." i sighed. 

"alright ill be leaving. Good day Mr Woo." he shook my hand and left. 

I got my phone and dialed Kiseop hyung. "Hey Kevin, whats this call about?"

"Both _____ and i arent coming to school today.."

"but..we found out that the school dance battle is today too...what about that?"

"ill try to make it..."

"so do you want me to make a good excuse why the both of you arent coming today till your arrival?"

"yes thanks"

"okay first and last time"

"thank you"

"no problem! Bye" he hung up.

I hope ____ is okay...

Kiseop's POV (after the call)

After i hanged up Soohyun, Kibum and Xander looked at me. "It was Kevin" i whispered. "whats the matter isnt he coming?" Soohyun wondered. i shook my head "not to classes but for the battle." they nodded. 

"what about ______?" Dongho poped out of nowhere and asking curiously.

"She isnt feeling to well thats why he isnt coming to classes except for the dance battle." i explained even though it was a lie. i turned my head and saw Eli eyeing me. aish whats his problem?

We all got of the car and walked into school of us were full of spirit except Dongho, he looked down the most. i walked beside him, "Dongho..do you wanna see how she is feeling at lunch we can ask Kevin to see how she is and see if you can see her after school" "okay"

-Lunch break/ half an hour before the dance battle-

"U-Kiss!!!" We all turned and saw Kevin running towards us. "Kevin you made it!" we all cheered.

"Kevin.." i eyed he to move away then i whispered. "Kevin, i told Dongho and the group that _____ was sick...if Dongho mainly askes about her just talk about her sickness abit." he nodded "thanks hyung. owe you" he smiled.

We all got to the dressing rooms and got ready for the battle. I looked around the room and saw 3 other boy groups. Kevin tapped my shoulder, "hyung who are they?" 

"the first group over by the bathroom, theycall themselves MBLAQ.. the eldest named: Seungho, next was: G.o., then Joon --who has eyes for ______ dont know why though..but he knows not to touch or annoy her infront of us.--then Thunder and finally Mir." i paused. 

((A/N: thats what they looked like in the story))

 the Second group is Boyfriend, eldest is: Donghyun, second eldest is Hyunseong, then Jeongmin, youngmin.." "Wait did you say youngmin? which one is youngmin?" "the one with blonde hair" he nodded. "then goes his twin Kwangmin and finally Minwoo."

"then well you know the other group.... Teen Top... CAP, Chunji, L Joe, Niel, Ricky and Changjo." i looked at Kevin and seeing him looking all over. 

"get ready fopr the BIGGEST school dance battle!" i heard the principal speaking into the mic. "Okay first up is MBLAQ" they all got up and walked up to stage and began to sing. 'Y'~~

a few minutes had past and they had finished. Then boyfriend went up next. "hey, your _____'s brother arent you?" youngmin had come up to Kevin. he nodded. 

"How is she?" "she's fine i guess" "thats good and im sorry for what happened for what i did to her" he spoke and walked off and followed his group onto the stage. And began to sing, 'boyfriend'~~

"at least he is alot kinder than someone we know.." Eli and dongho spoke in unison.

We all nodded. After they performed we were up next. "Ready?" Xander spoke happily but concered. we nodded and put our hands in a circle.." 3,2,1.. FIGHTING!" We chanted. "Goodluck guys." Joon said smiling. 

"Welcome.. our 2nd best band in our school.. please welcome... U-KISS!" everyone began to scream. 

the music began. 

'ManManHaNi' ~~

We finished and they all screamed: "ENCORE~~~ OPPAS~~!!" 

"do you wanna?" i asked and they nodded. 

'Binguel Binguel'~~

that finished quickly than i expected. we all bowed and saw Teen Top walking in front of us to the stage. 

"we are going to win not you." Chunji threatened us. "you dont scare us.." Dongho venomly said as we walked off.

"And finally welcome to the stage our top band.. TEEN TOP" 

'Clap'

they finished and everyone backstage was asked to come back on stage. we stood next to MBLAQ.

"Okay the tally has been comfirmed and the new top band within the school is.."