Chapter 7

Don't Touch My Girl

-youngmin's POV- (from the end of school)

After school was finished for the day, all I could do was think about was of the girl that I laid eyes on at lunch

-- FLASH BACK AT LUNCH--

I sat down to eat next to my twin Kwangmin. Both of us and our group were talking until MInwoo spoke up, "did you see the new girl in English class today? If you didn't she is right Over there siting next to Niel and Chunji" he pointed out. I turned around and looked at her and at the same time she had turned around and our eyes met. All I could do was stare at her. While I was looking at her I noticed that she had nudged Chunji and whispered something to him. I sighed deeply.

--END OF THE FASH BACK--

I finished Packing my bag, "what are you thinking about? Is it that girl from lunch?" it was Kwangmin. I sighed heavily knowing he was right, I turned to him and flicked his head. "don't scare me" "okay, lover boy and if you want to speak to your princess she is all lonely over there at her locker" he pointed over to where she was. I smiled like a child that just got a piece of candy on Easter morning before the others.

I began to walk over to her locker I stood next to her as she closed it and dropped her things and herself, I knelt down and helped her up. "Sorry didn mean to scare you like that!" I told her "it's okay but why were you staring at me at lunch and standing there for?" she questioned me, 'Geez this girl is full of questions' I thought "I noticed that you were new here and I wanted to introduce myself, Youngmin imnida!" I smiled "~--~~~ imnida nice to meet you Youngmin-ah!" I chuckled "call me Oppa" After I spoke Chunji had arrived and wrapped his arm around her protectively and had a jealous face it was that obvious that if others were here they would of daily guessed he was jealous. "come on les go" he dragged her away.

I closed me eyes and turned around and walked in the other direction towards the music room. I walked in the music room and noticed it was empty. I stepped up to the grand piano and pressed different keys. I sighed as I began to sing quietly (don't touch my girl)... A few mintues I heard clapping and then heard foot steps coming closer and saw it was Kwangmin. He patted my shoulder and smiled. He knew what I gong through even though he was the youngest twin.

'stupid Chunji... Just wait... ' I mumbled.. "you really love her don't you?" he asked me, I nodded. '~~~ you will be mine trust and believe me'