chapter 19

Don't Touch My Girl

 

________’s POV

Choose…. Dongho or Chunji? I closed my eyes. Okay, who should I choose? I’m lost… Dongho has recently just started to protect me and take care of me and so has Chunji even though I’ve known him longer…. But something about them two that I just cannot chose..

“______-ah!” Niel poked me out of my train of thought. “It’s Chunji and Youngmin” aish…Why are they fighting? No way…

We both ran over to them as I heard on of them shouting:

“WHY DID YOU HURT HER YOUNGMIN!? WHY??? ANSWER ME!!” And I knew who it was.. Chunji. I sighed  and walked over to them as Youngmin was about to speak and pushed them to the sides. I was furious that they were both doing this.

“Stop it you two pabos!” I yelled at their faces.

“What did he do to you _______? Tell me please... I can help you.” Chunji spoke softly near my face.

He placed his hand on my cheek, I closed my eyes not knowing what to do. “Dont you dare touch her Chunji”. I heard the person speak up, I opened my eyes slowly and noticed that it was Dongho. He grabbed Chunji’s hand and moved it away from my face, and stood in front of me.

Why is he doing this? Why is Chunji being like this?All these different questions were running through my head.

 

“Why, she isn’t yours?”  Chunji venomously spoke at Dongho.

“No but at least I actually care for her not like you..some friend you are to her” Dongho spat back at him then Chunji shoved Dongho on to the ground, I bent down to Dongho and slightly moved abit of his fringe out of his face to make sure he was fine.

“Yeah right..at least Im stronger than you are” Chunji voice rose in victory.

“I SAID STOP IT NOW!” I spoke angrily.

 

I got up as all of UKiss ran to Dongho and helped him. I sighed heavily and placed my head down.

“I cannot believe you are doing this Chunji… I thought you were different.”

“I am different, different to everyone of them.”

 

“You are selfish, inconciterate and last of all you let your ego take over you… I never want to speak to you again.” I said to him straight at his face.

 

I looked at his face, it went pale white.

 

“________” I heard my name being spoken but I ignored all and began running out of the gymnasium, I just kept running till I reached the front gates… *CRASH* I opened my eyes and noticed that someonewas holding onto me.

“Next time watch where you are going will ya, don’t want to see you get hurt…even though what happened back there wasn’t right they  mainly Chunji shouldn’t have did that…” my eyes scanned up to see how had saved me… Why…why are you saving me?

 

________’s saviour’s POV

 

I stepped outside of the gym not wanting to see the after effects of the “CHUNJI’S LOVE PROTECTING SHOW SECTACLUAR” I sat on one of the lonely far benches near the front gates thinking about ______ and everything that has happened to you.

 

My eyes scanned the area till I noticed ______ running towards my way. I stood up quietly, I was thinking about giving her a light-hearted scare but as I was planning how to do that she was about to fall over her feet. I quickly caught her and held her in my arms.

 

“Next time watch where you are going will ya, don’t want to see you get hurt…even though what happened back there wasn’t right they  mainly Chunji shouldn’t have did that…” I spoke happily to her I watched her but everytime I breathed in I would smell her perfume, it was a light rose smell. I mentally shook my head.  I can’t fall for her.. I’ll be dead meat by my hyungs and dongsaengs..

I watched her eyes peer up to mine.  She has beautiful eyes…snap out of it she’ll never fall for you. I looked at her eyes and saw full of mixed emotions mainly sadness, anger and worriedness.

 

“Why did you save me?” she spoke with anger in her voice as she wiggled out of my grasp.

“I saved you because you were about to fall and I didn’t want a pretty face like yours getting hurt or even damaged.” I explained to her but she didn’t take anything in.

“I don’t care…” she spoke and continued running.

 

I know that she is upset for what has happened but she doesn’t need to take things at me for what happened.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Sorry its being awhile since i last updated  but ive had alot of other things to worry about....

To all of my readers out there have a guess to who _______'s saviour is.....

clues so far:

1) he was part of the whole fight between Chunji, Youngmin, _________ and Dongho

2) he doesnt like the big fights about her

3) he has being a side watcher of her (not a .. LOL)

4) he cares for her

5) and he has hyungs and dongsaengs

?????

HAVE A GUESS!! 

I'll post the next chapter in around a weeks time.. got exams starting tomorrow FUN!!!! 

ANyways hope everyone is enjoying this story so far!

Comments and subscribe are all for the best here!  I would like to hear from my readers soon if you guys like it or would like something to happen!! ALl appricated!