Chapter 20

Don't Touch My Girl

______'s pov

I kept running till I ran home with him still following me.

"go away Jeongmin!" I screamed

"no..I wanna be your friend _____-ah!"  I sighed as I got to he front door of me home. I stood there, and unlocked the door and opened it. 

I slowly walked inside.

"nice place" I heard Jeongmin standing beside me gaking at mine and kevins place. I ignored him and went into the living room, and sat down quietly on the couch.

Jeongmin's pov

I followed her home not being a stalker but I just felt like she needed someone to be with her.

When we finally got inside I watched her making her way to I think her living room. I noticed that each one of the photos there was her family and that the guy... Kevin I think was in most of the photos.. I wonder. 

I picked up one of the photos and saw it was a photo of ____ and Kevin when they were young.  I walked into the living noticing that she was listening to the phone machine and it sounded like an older women I heard some of the conservation: '___ I really would like to see you and hope that you'll come back to califorina! If you are going to come please call me so I can make he arrangements for you!"

Why is this person asking that for?  She turned around.  "why are you holding that photo for my older brother and me for?" she asked  I saw her standing and slowly walking over to me. She gently toon it out and slid her fingers across the photo. 

"what was the message about?"

"my grandmother wants me to live back in califorina. Without Kevin knowing."

"are you going?" She nodded.

"do you want me to help you pack?"

"thanks jeongie!" I smiled happy. 

"call me oppa!" 

"alright!" She smiled softly at me. And places  the photo back down,

"I'm going to write something"

"do you want me to go out and find boxes for you?"

"yes Hank you jeo...I mean oppa" I smiled and patted her head. And walked outside. I hope shell be ok.

 

______'s pov

After hearing what my grandmother told me I knew that I should do it but I didn't know how my big brother would take it. Once I knew Jeongmin was out I went into dads library and sat on his comfy leather chair and got out his pen and letter paper and began to write to Kevin.

'dear awesome big brother kev,

I'm sorry but I'm leaving home forever. Don't bother calling or trying to find me it will be too hard and if you do ever find me don't bother askin why I left Ive got my reasons. I love you so much and thank you for caring for me as well!!

 Love ___'

I folded it up and walked ou to the living room and placed the letter down on the table.

"I'm back ____-ah!!!" I heard Jeongmin crying out in excitement.

"I've got your boxes!" I took at least three boxes and went upstairs and began going through my clothes.

"what about me?"

"okay..umm...you can fix up my posters, and my extra things on my desk if you want.."

"alright...let's do this! Fighting!!" I smiled as we both boxed up all my things and next thing I noticed it was 6pm. Aish.... 

"ummm... Jeongmin... I don't know when Kevin is coming home..." I was beginning to worry.

"hmm...hold on.." he took out his phone. And handed it to me.

"alright call up your grandmother and askr to make you a flight for tonight" I nodded. I called her up and we talked for a few minutes and she agreed to making a flight for that night. And handing back his phone.

"thank you"

"no problem but let's make sure that we get you boxes sent to her now" I nodded happily. 

-2 hours later-              

 We sent all my boxes to her and made sure I had a small bag with me for the plane trip. We arrived at the airport and walked inside. I sighed and kept beside Jeongmin.

"___ can I have your number to you know if you want to find out anything that happens to anyone or anything" We exchanged phone numbers happily until the call

.  '----- to califorina now boarding!" I closed my eyes and felt Jeongmin hugging me.

"fighting"

"fighting oppa!! Miss you!"

"miss you too" I escaped from his hug and and walked over to the plane and turned around and waved at him. I knew this was going to be the beginning now of my new life.