chapter 5

Don't Touch My Girl

 

“Dont talk to him you don’t know what you are getting yourself into if you keep talking to him, so please trust me and stay away from him” he pleaded to me. I sighed and got out of his grip and began to run off out of school.

‘he shouldn’t be telling me what I can and cant do he isn’t the boss of me!’I mumbled to myself as I ran in the pouring rain and accidently bumped into someone.

**UNKNOWN POV**

I was slowly walking around the streets that are unknown to me since ive been on tour for the last 3 years. I came back to see my family; mum, dad and my little sister. I stopped in the middle of the side streets of the city as I did I felt someone bump into me I turned around and my eyes widen in surprise.

“~----~~~? is that you?” I asked shuttering uncontrollably and she looked up at me “No..No way big brother... Kevin?! it cant be you!” she said in full surprise. I nodded I helped her up and I hugged her gently but tightly in surprise she hugged me back the exact way.

“so why did you bump into me? and can you show me the way home.. im really lost!” I asked her and she nodded.

*Chunji’s POV* (from the end of the school)

I walked out of class and walked up to Niel and tapped his shoulder and I laughed watching him jumping around making a fool of himself. “don’t touch me... oh its you chunji, whats up?” he said while blinking.

“I wanna know whats the relationship between you and ~~~?”

“Seriously? both ~~~ and I have known each other since we were really young! we are like brother and sister. k eke ke... anyways if you wanna talk to her before she leaves her locker number is _ _ _ _.” he told me I smiled happily knowing that I bowed to him before running off to her locker as I got to her locker I saw her talking to Youngmin. I felt my heart shatter into a million shards in front of me. I sighed and walked up to her and s my arm around her “Come on lets go” I dragged her outside and I tightened my arms her waist.

 

“why were you talking to him for?” I asked her quietly in her ear, she replied: “firstly, he talked to me first and secondly is it a crime if I do talk to him?” I tightened my arms around her

“Dont talk to him you don’t know what you are getting yourself into if you keep talking to him, so please trust me and stay away from him” I pleaded to her, since I know what the REAL youngmin was like.

after I pleaded with her she got out of my arms and ran off. I sighed deeply, then I felt a a hand on my head I turned slightly and saw CAP.

“She’ll be okay..i know that you like her chunji and I saw what happened between you three, tomorrow afternoon all of us are going to her place, since Niel asked her so we are all invivted to go... so tell about your feelings there. come on lets go home.” he said to me I nodded from what he had told me.

after he had spoken to me both him and the group began to walk off. “HOME TIME~~!!” we all sung and laughed as we walked and ran home together. but while we ran home it began to rain heavily.

 

 

========

hope you all like it so far... hehe right now im half way writing chapter 7 so just wait sometime tommorrow and find out what happens!!

Comment and subscribe if you really likes this story so far!