chapter 18

Don't Touch My Girl

 

Kevin's POV

"And the winner is... UKISS!!!" I placed my hands over my mouth. I looked out to the audience and saw screaming, happy faces.

"CONGRATS UKISS OPPAS!~~~~" Thy all screamed.

"Congrats guys" MBLAQ smiled and shook our hands happily then so did Youngmin's group. But then I noticed Chunji wasn’t too thrilled with what had just happened.

Alexander was waving his hands in front of his face to keep him cooled down and then walked up to the microphone and cleared his throat. “Thank you!~ I cant nor does the rest of the band can describe the feeling of being the winner here! But we thank everyone of you and we wont let you guys down as your oppas! FIGHTING!”

I smiled and wrapped my arm around Kiseop.

“Okay everyone, time for you all to go home!” the principal spoke up as we all went behind stage.

“YAY~~~” I exclaimed happily.

“So what now?” Kibum asked as we all stood in a circle thinking quietly.

“WHY DID YOU HURT HER YOUNGMIN!? WHY??? ANSWER ME!!”  I heard someone yelling, I turned around and saw teen top and boyfriend in a circle with both Chunji and Youngmin in the middle.

“Hey Kevin when can we.... Oh aish...” Eli ran over to the group as we all followed him towards it and tried to get to them.

But then, “Stop it you two pabos!” I looked and saw _____...what is she doing here?

“What did he do to you _______? Tell me please... I can help you.”

He placed his hand on her cheek then out of nowhere Dongho grabbed and moved his hand.

“Dont you dare touch her Chunji”

“Why, she isn’t yours?”

“No but at least I actually care for her not like you..some friend you are to her” he spat at him then Chunji shoved Dongho.

“Yeah right..at least Im stronger than you are”

“I SAID STOP IT NOW!” ______ spoke angrily.

_______....

 

______________ POV

I had enough of being at home, so I ended up walking out of the house and locked the house. I walked to the school and noticed that no one was in the yard.

Jjaekkak jjaekkak jjaekkak jjaekkak shiganeun heulleogago
Oh dodaeche al su eobseo neoye maeumeul
Saenkkeut Saenkkeut Saenkkeut Saenkkeut miso jitteon neo 
Eodiro ganni na mot chaketta girl’

Kevin....Great that means the rest of Ukiss is here to performing... oh no... that also means..aish..

I began to run over to the gymnasium and as I did I heard everyone one screaming. “Congrats Ukiss Oppas!”

hmm so they won against them...surprise...

I saw Xander oppa making his way to the front of the stage, what is he up to?

Thank you!~ I cant nor does the rest of the band can describe the feeling of being the winner here! But we thank everyone of you and we wont let you guys down as your oppas! FIGHTING!~”

I mentally slap my head... I’m surprised he didn’t do any agegyo on them... I sighed as I watched everyone walk off stage. I ended up following them and as I did, I saw Kevin and his group being like a big family as usual.

“______-ah!” I turned my head and saw Niel beside me. “Long time since we last spoke like this! But I wanna know something”

 

 “What do you wanna know?”

I looked over at his face, and motioned me away from everyone. So I followed him towards the back exit and stood beside him.

“who do you like more? Chunji or Dongho?” 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry it's been awhile since I last updated this one but School has hit me hard once again so updates for this one will be slow very slow...

Anyways.... hope you are all enjoying it

and here... new song of UKISS.. FORBIDDEN LOVE

http://youtu.be/pVUjy69bPpI

Gahh I love it