chapter 4

Don't Touch My Girl

 


I finished eating as I did I felt someone was looking at me from behind so I turn around and see a boy with blonde hair and his group looking at me, i nudged Chunji and whispered: “who are they chunji?” I asked him curiously.

“hmmm...” he said with his mouth full, he turned his head and saw the boys main the blonde hair still looking at me, chunji sighed...

“Just ignore them all they want is attention” he spoke emotionless to me. I turned my head around as I did the bell rang, we all sighed loudly and began to laugh again because of the unison between all of us.

*Chunji’s POV*

After I told ~~~ not to pay attention to them she accepted that. when the lunch bell rang I sighed as well as the rest of them, we all laughed at it. I watched ~~~ as she laughed, it was cute how she laughed.

We all got up and walked to class I walked behind the group with L Joe. “what do you think they want?” I asked him quietly.

“Maybe ~~~, but then again that is just a guess but lets just see what happens, okay? by the way don’t tell this to Niel” “Why cant I tell Niel? what does he have between ~~~ and him?” I asked him curiously. “Ask Niel have school...”

he said to me all I did was nod. we both went to class, and of course I sat beside ~~~ and noticed that Youngmin and his group were in our class.

-End of the day-

Your POV

All the classes were finished, I walked over to my locker and grabbed my things as I closed the door I jumped and all my books fell, I looked up and saw the blonde haired boy from earlier.

“Sorry to scare you, Youngmin imnida! and you?” he spoke to me with a winked which my cheeks started to feel like they were burning. “~---~~~ imnida! nice to meet you Youngmin! why were you standing there and before why were you staring at me?” I asked him.

“Well for starters, I saw you and I just wanted to introduce myself to you since I noticed that you didn’t look like you have been here before!” he told me I smiled and dusted myself off as he got up and handed me my books.

“thank you Youngmin-ah!” “Please call me oppa!”

as he said that I felt arms around my waist I turned my head slightly a saw it was Chunji. “We are going...” he said with no emotion in his voice.

“but... bye Youngmin oppa” I waved and felt chunji’s grip getting tighter as we walked outside.

“why were you talking to him for?” he asked me quietly in my ear, I sighed and replied: “firstly, he talked to me first and secondly is it a crime if I do talk to him?” I asked him and all he did was making his grip around my waist tighter

“Dont talk to him you don’t know what you are getting yourself into if you keep talking to him, so please trust me and stay away from him” he pleaded to me. I sighed and got out of his grip and began to run off out of school.

‘he shouldn’t be telling me what I can and cant do he isn’t the boss of me!’ I mumbled to myself as I ran in the pouring rain and accidently bumped into someone.