chapter 10

Don't Touch My Girl

Kevin's POV

i was practicing our new song 'Binguel Binguel' with the rest of U-Kiss. After we had gone through the song mor ethan 100 times we all fell down and laid around, Xander hyung was still dancing in front of his side of the mirror, Dongho was minding his own business, Kibum and Soohyun were talking, Kiseop was taking photos of hiself then Eli hyung was talking to me. 

"So Kevin, when are we gonna meet that little sister of yours??" ELi wondered. then after he spoke all of U-Kiss looked at me and circled me.

"Yeah, we havent even seen a single picture of her either..." Kiseop spoke.

"Hyung, what does she even look like, and how old is she?" Dongho sppoke up curiously.

I sighed as i know i could hide it anymore. "Okay, but promise if you get to see a photo of her will you all promise to not droll over her please.." I pleaded with them, they all nodded as they accepted it. 

I got up and walked over to my bag, my phone began to ring: "Neomu jjarit jjarit momi ddeullyuh gee gee gee gee gee" i picked it up and answered.

"annyeonghaseyo" i said happily into the phone

"hey kevin, its me hyuna" she said with sadness in her voice
 "oh, hi..whats the.." i got interuppted  "its your sister _____, she got bashed...and we are taking her to the hosptial" i paused then spoke.. "alright im on my way".
i quickly got my bag and ran to the door and as i opened it up.
 
"Hey Kevin, where is the photo of your sis.." Soohyun asked then as i turned around he stopped talking ans i began to cry.
"Kevin-ahh whats the matter?"Xander hyung asked
"My little sister, is in hosptial and i have to see her"
 
They all looked at each other then at me, all came up to me and hugged me.
"Lets go and see her Kevin" Eli said rubbing my back.
 
We all went out and met up with our manager and told him what had happened, he nodded as we all piled into the van and got driven to the hosptial.
 
'Dont worry ~~~~, oppa is coming' i said quietly. "So __________,that her name?" Kibum asked quietly, i nodded. "Dont worry shell be fine" he smiled at me.
 
'i hope he is right...but who ever hurt my little sister is going down by my band and i...no one hurts her'