chapter 15

Don't Touch My Girl

Random Polls:

 

 

and

 

====================================================================================================

====================================================================================================

L Joe's POV

i caught up with Ricky walking through the hallways and looked at him, "Where are you going?" "Finding Chunji hyung..his acting strangly different than usual seeing ____ thhis morning..." he told me without making eye contacted. 

"Hyung!!" Ricky called out as we both ran over to Chunji crying on the floor. "Get up hyung" "No"

Both Ricky and I sighed knowing we cant get through to him.

"Do want us to find her?" Ricky asked him as he bended down to him. All of the sudden Chunji grabbed onto Ricky and hugged him tightly. "Please find her..i..I..I'm sorry!" he said pulling away from the hug.

'So i was right he does like her...both Niel and CAP have to my chores for a month' 

 

Both Ricky and Chunji got up and dusted themselves off. “Hey Chunji, you better stop crying around CAP and Niel..you know what happened last time you cried in front of them” I . A second later he shuttered. I watched his face as he shuttered I couldn’t stop laughing.

“Alright, I’m going to the boys. Meet you both there when you get her” he smiled and walked off.

“so where do you think she is?” I asked Ricky, he shrugged his shoulders.

‘This is just going to be fun.. its like finding a needle in a haystack except _____ is the needle while she is somewhere in the school is the haystack... fun’  I mumbled as we walked then I heard Ricky laugh.

A few minutes later we were at the end of the hallway when we heard someone speak:

"So, where are we walking to?" it sounded like ___. I looked around the corner and saw _____ but she was with some guy... "somewhere private" the guy said in reply. aish...Chunji isn’t gonna like this..

“come on Ricky” I grabbed his wrist a ran up the flight of stairs following the two. “L Joe..” Ricky whined.

“shh....they will hear us” we reached the top and as we did, Ricky tripped over a few stairs and hit his head on the door. “Pabo” I quietly said. Luckily he didn’t hear it.

"Well, Well..Well...who do we have here?" the boy from early had opened the door and watched us. "Ricky? L Joe? what are you two doing here?" _____ showed her face beside the boy.

"We could ask the same thing..Who is he? And Chunji is pissed off and looking for you and missing you terribly, lets go." I replied back looking at her. then I  took _____ by her wrist and took off with her with ricky following me quietly.

We ran quickly down the stairs and away and unseen from him.

“Seriously? huh... ________!!!” Niel and changjo screamed, then Chunji scanned his eyes and quickly ran over to us and hugged her tightly.

“Happy now boss?” I sarcastically whispered in his ear as he nodded as his reply.

-10 minutes later-

“Class is about to begin” ______ reminded us. We all walked to class quietly except for Niel who was still bugging CAP. “Niel, give hyung a break from you whining” I told him, the next minute I was hugged. “you know what hyung... your scarier than CAP hyung when he wakes up” I sighed.

aish...what did I do to deserve this?

we got into class and sat down. A second later the boy from early walked in and sat behind ____, Niel and Chunji.

"So ________, who are those boys you came to school with?" Changjo asked quietly. But unfortantly she didn’t reply.

after he spoke two other boys walked in and sat beside the other.

whats their relationship with ______?

“______...pssshhh..______” the one with blondey-orange hair whispered to her.

-Lunch break-

After class finished we all looked around, “Umm...she is gone again..” CAP state the obvious fact.

Typical leader, stating the obvious facts of life

“Come on.. I gotta ask her something..” Chunji spoke out of nowhere as we all followed him.

We all walked into the cafeteria and saw _____ sitting between two boys and laughing.

chunji isn’t going to like this..

Chunji walked up to the table with the boys and ______ and stared at the younger looking one and _____.

this isn’t going to be good...

I looked at the rest of the group. they all had worried faces plastered on them.

"_______, we need to talk" Chunji spoke to her as she got up, one of the boys spoke to her.

she came over to us and  walked outside with us with Chunji beside her putting his arm around her waist.

what is he up to?