chapter 6

Don't Touch My Girl

 

-your pov-

“so why did you bump into me?” he asked me.

I explained everything to him while walking in the pouring rain, I sneezed I felt something over my going over my shoulders I saw Kevin placing his jacket over me.

I smiled and hugged him happily, “thank you”. he giggled, “no problem, anything for my little sister!”

we continued to walk home as we did I stood in front of our house. I watched Kevin’s face widen in surprise. “is this really the new house?” I nodded as we walked up and into the house.

“I’m HOME” he exclaimed happily as he came inside and looked around. “Mum and dad will be home in around another 3 hours. he smiled “so which room is mine?” “umm... this one oppa!” I pointed to the room next to mine. “well im going to unpacked then we can talk about what happened more okay?” I nodded.

I sighed as I walked into my room and then closed the door, as I got changed into comfortable clothes I received a text.

from: Niel—funny bunny

to: ~~~~---- cuite panda

hey ~~~,

I wanted to text you about tomorrow and if it is alright for I come over if I bring the group with me...

tehehehe... sleep well tonight apparently we are getting an assignment tomorrow morning in one of our classes.

anyways nite nite!

I shook my head and texted back

to: laughing bunny Niel

from: cutie panda ~~~~

yeah thats fine, ill tell you my address tomorrow and what time to come over.

kahhhhhhh..... 2nd day there and I get an assignment not far –puffs my cheeks—

sweet dreams  funny bunny!

 

I sighed and walked out to the living room and sat beside Kevin.

“so what really happened to make him so defensive like that? I asked him innocently. I heard him laugh, “your really asking that, you are defiantly my little sister! but im not going to tell you, ill let you find out yourself just watch his reactions if you talk or even look at this youngmin...”

“Well Niel and his group are coming over tomorrow..” “ill talk to Chunji then about it all and ill ask Niel and his friends if they know anything that might help” he spoke holding out his leader stance. I laughed at him.

“it sounds like you putting on a murder investigation” I laughed.

“oh really?” “Yeah really!” he began to tickle me. “s..stop it...oppa!!!” I laughed happily.

“Oh your finally back Kevin~!” he stopped tickling me, “yes I am, mum and dad!” we both sat up and smiled cheekily at them.

ill do what Kevin oppa said. ill watch Chunji’s reactions when im with or near youngmin...