chapter 8

Don't Touch My Girl

-Next day in the music room-

Chunji's POV

Sitting down in my usual seat next to ______, I wasnt paying attention to what the teacher was saying till I hear Niel's voice infront of me:

"this is so boring..when can this class get more..." Niel mumbled until CAP intrupted,

"peaceful?" (CAP)

"enjoyable?" (L Joe)

"crazy?" (Ricky & Chanjo in unison)

"get more..... aish..what's that word?" Niel spoke messing his hair 

"Exciting?" _____ spoke up then all of us looked at her. "Yeah thats the word! Thanks ______-shii!" _______ smiled happily and nodded then looked at me and rolled her eyes playfully. Cute.

 

"Okay class, you have an indiviual and group lyric and song to write and compose then perform to your class peers in 3 weeks from today. And your songs have to be around the theme of "LOVE" okay... Good Luck~~!" Mrs Kim sweetly spoke as she did I felt a pair of eyes near us mainly staring at _____ and me.

I sighed and scanned the room then I noticed Youngmin and his group smirking at us. I turned and tapped CAP hyung and whispered: "What are we gonna do about Youngmin and his group of fools?" Hyung just shrugged, I folded my arms and slumped into my chair and stared into space. "Whats the matter Chunji?" ____ spoke which sapped me out of my space wondering i looked at her and smiled. "amugotdo* (*= nothing)" 
 
We all sat in silence till the end of class, as we all got up Youngmin and his group came up to us. 
"Chunji -looks at ______ then back at me- jagiya there is mine.." Youngmin smirked as  I stepped in front of her and right in Youngmin's face. "Watch your mouth Youngmin" I spat at him as I grabbed _____'s hand and walked out of the classroom and walked to the cafertria.
 
-10 minutes later-
We all got our lunches and walked together to the football field and sat down in a circle. As we did Ricky and L Joe stared at me and _______  then she got up "i'll be right back" she said then walked off as she did the our group's circle got closer. "So what was all that about in class between you two and _______?" Ricky spoke up then Chanjo wacked his head. "Isnt it obvious that hyung here, likes..no what LOVES _______ noona?" Chanjo smirked as i felt my face heating up. I knew he was right all the group laughed as my face grew brighter by the minute.
 
-end of lunch-
"where is your yeobo? its been more than half an hour since she left..." L Joe half joked as we all walked around to look for her. "I'm going this way to check something.." they all nodded as i walked towards the girl's bathroom and knocked. "you there _______-shii?" Silence. I sighed and kept looking where is she?
 
----------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------
 
kekekke back with another chapter!!!! 
sorry that it has been awhile (before christmas) that ive updated 
 

 keke the dance verison of Teen Top's new song: "CRAZY" gahh I love Chunji's new look and his facial expressions when he dances...

enjoy, subscribe and comment