chapter 13

Don't Touch My Girl

_______'s POV

I couldn't believe the Chunji did that... but why? this was bugging me as i walked through the hallways. "uhh.._____..." i froze in my spot and looked at my hand holding Dongho's hand. i let it go as my head fell down. "I'm sorry.." "No i should be sorry, i shouldnt have acted that way around your boy.." "he isnt my boyfriend, he is just...a close friend" 
 

"Sure he is...the way he acts...just what a boyfriend would do" Dongho huffed. i put my head up and looked at him, his nose was scrunched up and his cheeks were puffed out... is he jealous of Chunji? he cant be...wait...both..he and...aish.. 

"hmmm..you okay ______" Dongho poked my cheeks softly. "huh..yeah im fine" i softly smiled to him to reassure that i was fine.

"okay then..we better find the group, come on" he took my hand, but i stood there, frozen in my spot. "_______? you sure your okay?" Dongho asked worringly.

I nodded and began to walk holding his hand looking around for his band members and my brother. 

-12 minutes later-

"________.._______, i finally found you" Kevin raced up to me and gave me a tight but gentle hug. "are you hurt? did Dongho here didnt hurt you?" it felt gave me millions of questions at once.

"we are both fine hyung, and not only that i met up with that Chunji guy...aish.." "what happened?" eli asked craked his knuckles. "he came up and began saying that _______-shii here was his..aish..." he angrgily spoke then began to mumble something underneath his breath.

both Xander and Kibum oppa came over to me and hugged me. "awww...our lil dongsaeng is in a love triangle..." the sang happily as the smugged their cheeks against mine making me blush.

everyone of the group began to laugh. "________, come here" Kiseop oppa whispered to me as the group where all around Dongho and began to make him feel embarrassed. i laughed quietly as walked with Kiseop oppa.

Kibum's POV

After Xander hyung, Kevin, Soohyun, Eli and i started to annoy and play bully Dongho about him liking Kevin's little sister, i stopped and looked around.

"Where is ______ and Kiseop?" i wondered as i spoke Dongho's head perked up and began scanning. "awww.... is Dongho worried about ______..his girl and what Kiseop could do to her?" Soohyun and Eli sang as Dongho got annoyed and stormed off then Kevin followed him.

So Dongho does like her? hmmm..interesting..

 

---------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hope all you silent readers are loving this story so far... i have so many ideas to use for the story as it progresses.

Subscribe/Comment