Chapter 26

Selfish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Your mind will believe comforting lies while also knowing the painful truths that make those lies necessary. And your mind will punish you for believing both” – A Monster Calls, Patrick Ness.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

JUNHO

It took everything in me to ask him, “Do you…want the demo?”

I slapped myself internally. “Junho look at me” he said as he stepped closer.

As soon as I looked up, I focused on his lips. Before I knew it, he had me pressed against the wall. His dark eyes bore into mine as he kept coming closer. I shivered as his breath tickled the area between my nose and lips. His minty smell mixed with the smell of rain was alluring me and all I could hear was our heartbeats which were faster than ever and the sound of rain. 

I closed my eyes waiting for that moment when his lips would touch mine. I guess I craved it as much as he did. He placed his hands on either side of me on the wall completely trapping me. It reminded me of the elevator, just that our positions were switched. He stopped probably a millimeter away from my lips. I could feel his lips lingering over mine.

“Are you sure about this?” he whispered.

“God Dammit, just do it Minjun” I said. Impatience crawled everywhere inside me. My skin was burning for his touch.

The world stopped spinning as his gorgeous lips crashed onto mine. Our breaths mixed together and I felt dizzy. His warm tongue brushed against my lower lip tugging and biting it for permission to enter my mouth. I found myself giving in to him.

I felt the coffee’s taste he drank in my mouth as his tongue entered and it was intoxicating. I wanted him so badly. I was desperate to have him against my body.

His hand glided down my shoulders and slipped underneath my shirt grabbing me by my waist and pulling me closer. I moaned and smiled slightly as my free hand went from his arm to his chest. I ed the buttons on his jacket and let my hand travel around his shirt feeling his abs through his shirt. He slowly moved away from my face and I honestly hated every moment of that separation. He gazed into my eyes.

“I just realized I missed you a lot more than I thought I was” he whispered.

He pressed his head in the crook of neck kissing every part of it. I let my head fall back as his lips travelled to my throat. He let go off my hand and took off my jacket and threw it on the floor. He lifted his head up to face me and leaned in. I leaned forward to capture his lips but he moved back and smirked playfully. I placed my hands on his neck and pulled him closer. I smiled and I could feel the smile on his lips as our lips met once again, drowning us in each other. He enveloped his arms around my waist and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked us to the bedroom. My hands cupped his neck and I just couldn’t get enough of his lustful perfect lips.

A thud was heard as we both fell on the bed. Before we locked our lips together, he took off my shirt button by button. He was testing my patience. I bit my lip as he smirked at me when he was finally done. I lifted myself from the bed and took off his shirt. He gently pushed me to lie down and held my hands above my head. He entwined our fingers together and then moved down from my lips to my neck and then to my chest. I shivered and moaned and tightened my grip on our entwined hands as he bit on my and continued to it. His tongue slowly circled it and then at once released it with a pop. And then he repeated it again and again. I couldn’t get enough of it. And then he repeated the same slow torture to the other .

He let go off our hands and my hand swiftly moved to feel his well-built chest. His masculine and toned abs. We were cold from the rain but nothing could beat the warmth his body provided me with. His hands outlined my waist as he moved down and kissed my belly button.

I jerked and bit back a moan as his hand reach for my jeans.

He lifted his head up and noticed my pale face. All those pathetic memories flooded back which made me feel like a . The horrifying image of my step father standing outside this house along with the scars flashed in front of me.

He moved up to face me and cupped my face.

“Are you okay?” he asked in a low volume.

“Ye-yeah” I stammered.

“Are those memories coming back?” he asked while my hair.

“Yeah” I said closing my eyes. What could I hide from him? I covered my face with my hands and got up to sit upright.

“I’m sorry” I said. I wanted to punch myself for ruining the mood.

“No. Don’t be” he said pecking my cheek and rubbing my back softly. He gently pulled me in a hug and muttered “It’s okay. It’s alright” in my ear. He protectively placed his arms around my waist while my head rested on his shoulder.

I still felt the butterflies in my stomach but my stupid mind was filled with the horrible memories. I closed my eyes and just pulled him closer to me. He drew loose patterns on my back which was soothing.

“Is something bothering you?” he asked.

Yes.

“No”

“Don’t lie to me” he said moving away to see my face.

I couldn’t even control the tears forming in my eyes.

“Let it out” he whispered with pleading eyes. That was it. I covered my face with my hands as I felt the tears drop. He forced my hands away and instead pulled me into a tight hug.

He rubbed my back until I calmed down. I adored the fact that he always waited patiently for me to slow down my tantrums. I loved him for it.

After a few minutes, I moved away from him and took his hands in mine.

“Whatever I say no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter