Ch. 2

When I Met You

Chapter 2

 

After my sight-seeing, I went to the club I used to go and met with my friends there. Honestly, I didn’t really want to meet anyone, but my luck was over for today, I guessed.

 

          “Hey, JB. Long time no see. I heard that you will be engage with Mr. Yoon’s daughter. Is it true?” –Jinyoung asked, took a seat beside me. Not too long, Mark and Jackson joined us.

 

          I took a sip of my drink, not really want to answer the question. But, I knew Jinyoung very well since we’ve been friend in middle school. Jinyoung could be persistent if he didn’t get what he wants. And here he was, repeating his question over and over again. I wasn’t in the mood to talk, so I just ignored him.

 

          “Yah, Im Jaebum! Did you hear me? What’s wrong with you? I asked you question and you should answer it. Just say yes or no, is it difficult?” –Jinyoung losing his temper, he ran his hand on his hair. However, the other two weren’t paying attention.

 

          “What? What? Whatever.” –I answered him, asking him back as I got up and took my leave. Leaving the trio with their mouth opened.


 

          I headed back to my apartment. I almost forgot that I turned off my phone since afternoon. So, when I turned it on, a bunch of messages and miss calls kept coming. I decided to leave it and took a shower.

 

          After shower, I laid on my bed, began to read the message, mostly from my father. I knew my father was and still is angry with me since I didn’t come to meet Mr. Yoon and his daughter. And, suddenly my mind flied to the brunette boy and I felt my heartbeat increased again. What’s wrong with me? With mind kept thinking about the certain brunette boy, I drifted to sleep. My life was a mess.


 

          The next morning and for the next few days, my father kept angry with me as he forbids me to go anywhere until I met Mr. Yoon and his daughter. I didn’t have any other option. So, I dragged my feet to meet them. Just like I expected, Mr. Yoon talked and bragged about his daughter, Yoona. Yoona was good, Yonna was great, Yoona was amazing, Yoona was genius, Yoona was… I lost interest. I just barely there and smiled all the time, not really paying attention. I planned how to get out from this place in my mind. I looked at my watched, it’s almost 8 pm. I sighed and gathered the courage to end this .

 

          “Hm, I’m sorry, Mr. Yoon, but I have another meeting around 10. So, may I take my leave first? It’s nice to meet you and Yoona.” –I said as I bowed to him, not really waiting for his answer, I took my leave, only to turn around again, “Oh, and please tell my dad that we’ve met, so he can stop with the banned-me out. Thank you. Have a nice day.” –I added as quickly got out from the restaurant. I didn’t mind what Mr. Yoon was thinking of me, whether I was rude or annoying or arrogant, I didn’t care. Maybe I slightly wanted it that way, so I could call off this arranged engagement.


 

          When I got out of the restaurant, the night was already fallen. I left my car and walked to the bus stop. I didn’t feel like heading back to the office or apartment. I just sat in the bus stop and got ready to take another tour. The bus arrived half an hour later. And as I took my step to the bus, someone was calling out of breath.

 

          “Ahjussi, wait for me!” –that was the voice I remembered. Curious, I took my step back to look at brown haired boy running towards me. He stopped in front of me, bending his body as he took his breaths. I thought that he remembered me, but I was wrong as the boy just walked past through me to get to the bus. Feeling dejected, I got in after him.

 

          As usual, he stopped in front of the driver to give the driver a can of coffee and something wrapped, a gift I think.

 

          “Ahjussi, please give it to Dahyun. I really felt bad for not coming to her birthday a few days ago.” –he said. I cleared my throat as he blocked my way in. He looked at me, frowning, before smiling apologetically.

 

          “Oh, the phone guy!” –he exclaimed. “Oh, sorry, I must be in your way. Sorry. Please, sit in.” –he added.

 

          “Phone guy?” –I muttered as I walked pass him. I froze on my spot as the usual seat was already taken by someone. Frowning, I dragged my feet to the end of the bus and took a seat there. As I sat down, I looked at the boy who stood up behind the driver, he looked at my way. Our eyes met again and he smiled to me. I felt awkward as I just cleared my throat and darted my gaze to the window.

 

          Feeling my heartbeat pumping inside my chest, I stole a glance sometimes to look at the boy. Oh, man… I was hopeless. I noticed that the boy was talking with the driver, but I couldn’t hear it since there was a good distance separates us.

 

          My trail of memory was broken when I heard a buzz sound. I lift my head up and saw the boy stood in front of the door, ready to get out. The bus stopped and he got out. I didn’t know what’s really into me, but the next I found myself got out of the bus too. Feeling lost in unfamiliar street, I just sat in the bus stop. Not really know what I should do because I lost the boy too.

 

Suddenly, the rain poured down. I didn’t expect this. Now, I was really hopeless. I got out of the bus and I didn’t know where I was and I lost track of the boy and I felt alone, somehow.

 

          I took my phone from my pocket only to curse under my breath. My phone was running out of battery. Good! Now, what should I do? I didn’t bring enough cash to take a taxi. Why did my life become so miserable?

 

          “It’s because of that boy! I shouldn’t have followed that boy. If I didn’t follow him, I probably in my car right now.” –I complained as I tighten my suit around my body. I shivered. The rain seemed to get bigger and bigger. And when the thunder screamed, I lost the battle. I closed my ears and eyes as that would help me feel better. I became more afraid. I felt pathetic.

 

          I jumped from my seat as I felt a light tug on my shoulder. I lift my head up to meet with the most beautiful brown eyes under an umbrella. That boy.

 

          “Hey, what are you doing here?” –he asked. I didn’t really pay attention as I drown in to his eyes. Suddenly, a thunder screamed again and I jumped from my seat to hug the boy tight. The boy was frozen in his spot, shocked due to unexpected hug from me. His umbrella was slipped from his hand.

 

          A thunder screamed again. I tightened the hug around him as I buried my head in the crock of his neck, inhaling his calming scent. I felt a light tap on my back. The boy soothed my back, to calm me down.

 

          “Don’t leave me, please. I’m scare.” –I admit and plead to him as I tightened the hug if that was possible. He grunted.

 

          “Okay. I won’t leave you, but, please don’t squish me so hard. I need to breaths too.” –he said. Hearing his word, I lessen my tight hug around him, but still keeping him in my embrace. I didn’t know for how long we stood there, hugging. Maybe long enough to have some people watching us.

 

When I calmed myself down, I pulled out of him. Suddenly feeling so embarrassed. I lowered my head as I say my sorry. I couldn’t see his face but I knew that the boy was looking at me. Out of sudden, the boy grabbed my hand. I lift my head up to look at him smiling to me.

 

“You don’t look good. And I bet you didn’t come from this neighborhood since I never saw you around.” –he said, still smiling. I nodded my head, yes, unable to speak up. He sighed.

 

“Come on.” –he lead me away, taking his umbrella and keeping me close to him as we walked under one small umbrella.

 

“Where are we going?” –finally I could ask him. He glanced at me before answering, “My home.”


 

a.n: I'll update more. Haha. Probably I will finish this story tomorrow. ^^

Don't judge me. This is my first time to write 2Jae's story with them not being GOT7's members. kkk~

Comment, fangirling, subscribe, and upvote are most welcome! Thanks for reading my story.

Have a nice day!