Ch. 15

When I Met You

Chapter 15

 

Today was our special day. Youngjae had his holiday, finally. And we are going to the beach. I couldn’t wait to take him to the beach.

 

I woke up to no one beside me. Usually, it was me who woke up first, but today, I couldn’t find Youngjae on the bed beside me.

 

          I rubbed my eyes, yawning, and did stretching. Right then, I heard Youngjae’s voice. He mumbled something which I assumed was a song. He was in the good mood after last night. No, we didn’t do it again. I have to control myself though knowing that Youngjae was still hurt.

 

         I walked to the kitchen and found Youngjae cutely wearing an apron, preparing breakfast, humming cheerful song. I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around his slim waist as I put my head on his right shoulder.

 

          “Oh, hyung! You are awake?” –he asked, slightly turned to give me a smile. I nodded, tightened the hug.

 

          “Where is my morning kiss, baby?” –I asked.

 

          “Huh?”

 

          “My morning kiss.” –I repeated.

 

          “Later. I have to cook this first or we won’t get our breakfast.” –he said. I pouted.

 

          “Baby…” –I whined.

 

          “Hyung, could you let me go? I can’t move.” –he complained.

 

          “No. Not while you don’t give my morning kiss.” –I childishly said.

 

          “Ugh… I prepare something sweeter than a kiss actually, but you only want a kiss. So, here you go…” –he said as he turned around and capture my lips with his. I grinned wide. He pulled away before I deepened the kiss. I pouted again. Not satisfied.

 

          “Baby…” –I whined again.

 

          “Hyung, I gave you a kiss. So, let go of me.” –he said as he took my hand that circled his waist. I kept holding him, tightened my hold around him.

 

          “Hyung… come on…” –he whined now, slightly pinch my arms.

 

          “Awww… baby!” –I winced in pain.

 

          “Serve you right!” –he said, “Now, move, would you?” –he added as he swept me to bring the foods to the dining table. I followed him sat on the chair, still wincing.

 

          “I am so sad. My baby now is scary.” –I said to him, not faking my sad face.

 

          “Oh, come on, hyung. It wasn’t that hurt.” –he said as he sat down across me.

 

          “It was, baby. Look! They are red now.” –I complained as I showed my arms which painted red slightly.

 

          “Ujju…juju… was it that hurt?” –he asked, faking a concerned tone.

 

          “Ah, my baby doesn’t love me anymore.” –I whined again, lowered myself. For the next seconds, Youngjae gently took my hands and rubbed them gently, kissing the red mark on my arms.

 

          “Now, you’ll feel better.” –he smiled, “Don’t say such thing again, hyung, because I love you so much.” –he added, making my heart jumped out of happiness.

 

“Let’s eat.” –he said. I excitedly nodded and began eating my foods. Morning can’t be any better than this.

 


 

          “Youngjae-ah… are you done, baby?” –I knocked on the door of our bedroom. Youngjae took a long time to prepare himself. I was taken aback when the door suddenly opened and Youngjae showed. He wore casual clothes, but still beautiful as always.I took his hand and led him to the car.

 

          “Hyung, you said we will use a bus to go.” –he asked me. I forgot that last night I informed him we would use bus instead of my car.

 

          “Plan changed, baby.” –I lightly said, “Come in. Hurry up or we will miss the sunset.” Youngjae immediately got in the car as the mention of sunset. His mother told me that Youngjae loves rain and sunset. How fit with him!

 

          I played a slow music in the car and we sing along. “Hyung, you have nice voice.” –Youngjae complimented me.

 

          “Wow… I got a compliment from a vocal and piano teacher and the best student of the end-year performance!” –I said excitedly. He shrugged it off.

 

          “Your voice is really good. It’s unique.” –Youngjae added, chuckling a bit.

 

          “Isn’t it common? I think my voice is very common.” –I replied him.

 

          “Not that common, hyung. I like your voice. It feels good.” –he insisted. I laughed, “Okay.”

 

          “And what about me, hyung?” –he asked.

 

          “You… hm… you have a straightforward voice, skillful singer. You are a very powerful vocal, what do we call it? You have one shot in your voice. Your voice is very sharp and noticeable. A very good vocalist.” –I commented.

 

          “Thank you.” –he said, obviously happy.

 

          “I really love your voice. From now on, you have to sing more in front of me, baby.” –I plead.

 

          “I will! Or maybe we can have a duet, hyung.” –he suggested, looking at me. I looked at him and nodded, happy with his suggestion.

 

          “By the way, hyung…”

 

          “Yes?”

 

          “About someone that you invite, who is he? Is he already there?” –he asked. I knew that he has been wondering around and asking me every single moment last night. But, I insisted to keep it secret.

 

          “Yes, he is already there. You’ll find out soon. Don’t worry. He is kind and gentle.” –I assured him.

 

          “Okay…” –he mumbled.

 

          The vacation was taking long enough. I ordered Youngjae to sleep since he woke up so early in the morning. At first, he refused said that it would be dangerous to leave me drive alone. But, I assured him. Eventually, he fell asleep after nagging about drive slowly.

 

          We arrived in the cottage that my father booked at 3pm. I woke Youngjae up for a while, but he didn’t even move slight a bit. He seemed so tired. I didn’t dare to wake him up again. So, I told my father that I have to bring him to our room and let him sleep more. My father agreed. He won’t stay the night because he had a schedule to China.

 

          I and my father were chatting around in the living room. We didn’t notice Youngjae woke up before he called my name.

 

          “Jaebum hyung…” –Youngjae called me. I looked to the room and found Youngjae cutely rubbing his eyes stood in front of the door. My father playfully cleared his throat as a sign of his presence. His eyes were wide opened as he realized that I wasn’t alone there.

 

          “Oh, my God! I am sorry. I thought Jaebum hyung was alone. I am sorry that I disturbed you. Just ignored me.” –Youngjae blabbered again.

 

          “Jae-ah… baby, come here, sit next to me. I want to introduce you to someone special.” –I said as I invited him to join us.

 

          “O-okay. Just wait a minute, hyung. B-bathroom!” –he said awkwardly as he bowed to my father and dashing around to the bathroom.

 

          “He sure is cute.” –My father chuckled. I chuckled with him.

 

          “Now, I know why you fall in love with him. He resembled you a lot but at the same time he is so different with you. Like definite opposite, but completed each other.” –he added. I nodded at him. It wasn’t long until Youngjae joined us. He obviously washed his face because he looked fresher than before.

 

          “Hyung…” –he shyly tug my shirt. I looked at him, taking his hand.

 

          “Hi, Youngjae. Finally I can meet you in person. I’ve heard a lot about you from Jaebum and his friends. I am Im Jaehyung, by the way. Jaebum’s father.” –my father opened the conversation. Youngjae gasped in shocked.

 

          “Oh, my God! I am so sorry, Mr. Im. I didn’t recognize you.” –he abruptly stood up to bow again, “I am sorry.”

 

          My father laughed hard before Youngjae continued, “Oh! You’ve got the similar laugh with Jaebum hyung!” –Youngjae exclaimed excitedly. I exchanged gazed with my father then laughed hard, leaving Youngjae dumbfounded.

 

          “What’s so funny?” –he innocently asked us.

 

          “You, baby. You are so funny. Isn’t he, dad?” –I tried to hold back my laugh. But, watching him pouting, I laughed again.

 

          “Yes, son. You are so funny. I see why our Jaebum loves you a lot.” –my father came down from his hyper side.

 

          “It’s been really long times since I used to laugh with Jaebum like this. Thanks, Youngjae.” –he added. I nodded. I could feel his affection towards Youngjae.

 

          “Mr. Im…” –Youngjae called. We looked at him. He seemed a bit hesitant with his next words. “C-can I… Can can I call you ‘daddy’?” –Youngjae innocently asked him. I gasped.

 

          “Oh, I am sorry. I didn’t think what I said. I am sorry for being rude… I-” my father took his hands, squished them and smiled to him.

 

          “Yes, you can. You are with Jaebum now. So, you are my son also, Youngjae-ah.” –he assured him.

 

          “Really?” –he asked again. His eyes were sparkling. I noticed there were tears in his eyes. My father nodded, “Call me dad, son.” He smiled to Youngjae.

 

          “D-dad…” –Youngjae stuttered a bit. “I… I… S-sorry…” –he apologized. I whipped his tears away. He looked at me than to my father, “It’s just been so long that I say that words. Dad.” –he chocked a little. My father stood up from his seat, then pulled Youngjae for a hug.

 

          “You can call me as many as you want, Youngjae. I will be your dad from now.” –my father softly said. I saw tears running from Youngjae’s eyes. He sobbed hard and tightened the hug, “I missed my dad,” –he said.

 

I cried with him too, watching this beautiful moment. My father looked at me, still not breaking the hug. I got the sign as I walked towards them and wrapped my arms around them. We hugged. I’ve never felt so emotional before. I felt a mix of feelings.

 

          My father patted Youngjae’s back to calm him down. After a while, we broke the hug. Youngjae was still sniffling.

 

          “T-thank y-you so much, dad.” –he said.

 

          “Don’t worry, Jae-ah. Now, you can always lean on me too. If this guy beside you ever hurt you, tell me. I’ll punish him.” my father sincerely said. I glared at him, “Dad!” he chuckled and soon Youngjae joined too.

 

          “So, dad… do you accept us already?” –I asked carefully.

 

          “What will I say if you got this awesome boy?” –he said. I was so happy that I pulled Youngjae for a hug then pulled my dad for a hug too.

 

          “You two have my bless. Jaebum-ah… you should take care of Youngjae well. He is one of kind person in this world that can make you happy like this. I would like to see both of you live happily ever after.”

 

          “Does it mean that I can marry Youngjae?” –I asked him excitedly. Youngjae looked at me innocently and a bit shocked, “Marry me?”

 

          “Yes, Youngjae. I plan to marry you, of course!” –I stated him. He looked a bit confused. I was about to explain to him, but my father butted in, “Youngjae-ah… Jaebum ask you. Will you marry him? I gave both of you my bless and I bet your parents too.”

 

          “Wait a minute!” –I said to Youngjae as I flee to the room to take a small box. I kneeled down in front of him and reveal the small box that contains of two rings, “Choi Youngjae, right now, in front of my dad, I will confess to you. I love you so much with whole my heart. I don’t want anyone else beside you. Now, will you accept me to be the half-soul that will complete you? Will you marry me?” –I proposed to him in front of my father. I knew I should prepare some romantic propose events, but I thought that having my father in front of me, watching me proposed to my lover was more amazing and romantic. I waited for Youngjae’s answer.

 

          Youngjae looked so shock. “Hyung… did you really?” –he asked, a bit hesitant. I nodded, “Will you marry me, Choi Youngjae?” I repeated my words.

 

          “Yes, hyung. I will!” –he finally said. My father clapped hard. We all laughed so hard. I took a ring from the box then slipped it in Youngjae’s finger. Youngjae did the same. I pulled him for a kiss.

 

          “Ehem… kids… I am still here.” –my father cleared his throat. We broke our kiss then suddenly feeling so embarrassed.

 

          “I am so glad for you two. Congratulation, son!” –he hugged me.

 

          “Thanks, dad.”

 

          “And you too… my son in law.” –he went to hug Youngjae.

 

          “Thank you so much, dad.” –he said.

 

         “Well… I have watched enough and I have a flight to catch on 11pm. So, I’ll be going now. Is that okay with you two?”

 

          “Dad… why don’t you stay with us for tonight?” -Youngjae asked, hopefully. My father seemed to be contemplated about it a lot.

 

          “Wait a minute.” –he ordered as he called someone. I didn’t understand. He spoke in mandarin. I just knew a bit. I knew he asked about his China schedule and if it can be pushed to the next day. He also said that he didn’t want to make me and Youngjae disappointed.

 

He changed a lot too. I knew him well, work is his first priority. I guessed he considered Youngjae’s wish because he really fell in love with Youngjae. I’ve never seen this side of him.

 

          “Well… lucky for you, I guessed. I think I can spend a night here.” –he informed us. Youngjae immediately hugged him, “Really, dad?” he nodded.

 

          “Yeay… we can watch sunset together. It’s my dream to watch sunset with my father and mother. You’ve been my family too, so I am happy very happy.” –Youngjae excitedly said, jumping around like a child. I chuckled at his antics. He sure has so much positive energy that would bright our heart. I smiled to him as I mumbled a thank you to my dad. He nodded, understand my words. I felt so warm inside.


 

a.n: That was a long chapter.

Not the longest I've ever wrote, but still long. Lol

 

Well, there was an unexpected event, right?

I'm unexpectedly surprise too with my mind. Lol.

 

Anyway, some chapters to go.. I am still thinking about what should I write for the next adding chapter.

 

Hope you enjoy it. Have a great day!