Ch. 18

When I Met You

Hey, it's double update. So, if you haven't read the previous chapter, you should. Hehe.

Hope you enjoy it.


Chapter 18

 

Youngjae was clearly upset. He immediately went to the room right after getting out from the car. I followed him to the cottage and sighed as he closed the door of our room. I opened the door slowly and found Youngjae wrapped his self in the blanket.
 
“Youngjae-ah…” –I called him. He didn’t even move.
 
“Baby…” –I called him again, a bit louder. He stayed still.
 
“Okay, if you don’t want to talk to me now. I will leave you here.” –I said walked out of the room and closed the door behind me.
 
I opened my phone and typed a message in the chatting room.
 

 

- Me: Youngjae was upset.
 
- Jinyoung: Why? You must be doing something bad. 
 
- Mark: Why, JB? 
 
- Me: It’s because of my father’s jokes. 
 
- Jackson: The hell… what did your father said? Did he hurt Youngjae?
 
- Me: No. My father loves him so much. 
 
- Mark: Then why? 
 
- Me: He jokes about men’s pregnant. We told Youngjae that it was a mere joke. He really was so innocent that he believed our jokes…
 
- Jinyoung: Our? 
 
- Me: Yes, our. Me and my father. We joked about it. Youngjae was curious as he asked me and my dad, what if he got pregnant. Will we hate him? 
 
- Mark: Wow… that’s no good, you know, playing with his feelings.
 
- Me:  Yeah, I know. At first I didn’t really think that he would so in to the jokes. Since we told him that was just a joke, he was ok. But, when we were on the way to our cottage after dropping my father to the airport, he asked again. 
 
- Jackson: Then?
 
- Me: Then, we kind of arguing. Youngjae said that he want a child of his own. I said it was impossible since we are both men, you know? And he went too far about being transgender and so on. I don’t understand him. 
 
- Jinyoung: Where is he now? 
 
- Me: He is in the room, wrapping his self with blanket. Ignoring me since then.
 
- Me: What should I do? 
 
- Jinyoung: Being there for him. He must be hurt and feeling lonely right now. 
 
- JInyoung: I think I kind of understand him. He was the only child of the family. His father was gone when he was five and his mother passed away not too long ago.
 
- Jinyoung: I think he was just being lonely now, hyung. He missed them. Maybe because he saw you with your dad, even he was smiling and looking happy, I bet he was envy over you since you still have your father. 
 
- Jackson: Our genius Nyoung…. (lots of love emoticons) 
 
- Jinyoung: That’s why he said he wants a child of his own. So, he won’t feel lonely anymore if you ever leave him. Well… yeah, I think it goes like that. Kind of.
 
- Me: But I won’t ever leave him. I love him. 
 
- Jinyoung: I know, hyung. You won’t leave him, but physically you will have to tour around and being busy and maybe don’t really having time with him.
 
- Jinyoung: Maybe, in the future. Who knows, right? I think Youngjae just really in to some deep thoughts before he said it. 
 
- Jinyoung: He has been through some hard times before and now he was alone with not a single relative. He just felt lonely sometimes even you were there for him.
 
- Mark: You know, Nyoung… you really should consider our advice to take a psychology as your next studies. 
 
- Jinyoung: Hahaha… so funny. 
 
- Jinyoung: Hyung, but I really meant it. Be there for him, always. Beside his sunny appearance, he keeps so many secret feelings inside. That’s what I learned about him. I really respect him, hyung, for being such an amazing boy.

 

 

I sighed before typing the reply, “Okay. Thanks, guys.”
 
- Marl: Hey, JB. Good luck and don’t forget to inform us if something happens again.
 
- Me: I will.

 

I walked to the room again to check on Youngjae. He was sleeping. I could hear his small snore. I walked closer to bed and sat on the edge of the bed, looking at the slump of Youngjae. I pulled down the blanket a little until his neck, so it didn’t disturb Youngjae. He needs to breaths, right?
 
I watched as he took and let his breath. Once again I would say, “You are so beautiful, baby.”
 
“I love you so much.” –I whispered to his ear before giving a peck on his lips then walked out the door. I didn’t want to disturb him. I would wake him up on lunch time.

 

It’s been over a lunch time and Youngjae still didn’t awake even I shook his body forcefully. He needs to eat. It worried me so much as he didn’t even move slight a bit since the last time I checked him which was around an hour ago. Youngjae was sure sleeping well, but it took so much.
 
I was hungry. Doesn’t he feel hungry too? I wondered. I kept backing and forth from the room to the living room to check on him constantly. It was almost 4pm and he still didn’t wake up. I got frustrated.
 
“Youngjae-ah… baby?” –I called him again, attempting my nth times to wake him up. I watched as he frown a bit then smiling so bright. Is he dreaming? I mentally asked.
 
“Yugyeom-ah… don’t do that, son!” –I heard he said.
 
Yugyeom?
 
“Youngjae-ah…” –I called him again, shaking his body a little.
 
“Yugyeom-ah, appa is coming home late again.” –Youngjae mumbled.
 
What in the earth he is saying?  I was confused.
 
“Thanks God that I have you, so I am not alone. Daddy is so happy for having you.” –Youngjae said again, chuckling in his sleep.
 
Appa? Daddy?
 
“Yugyeom-ah… don’t cry. Daddy’s feeling like crying too if you cry, son.” –he sniffled, then sobbing hard. He kept mumbling, “Yugyeom-ah… Yugyeom-ah… don’t go… d-don’t leave me alone. D-daddy will be good to y-you. Yugyeom-ah… come here… d-don’t go too far… Yugyeom-ah… Yugyeom-ah…”
 
“Youngjae-ah… baby…” –I really worried as he kept ranting about this boy named Yugyeom. His face looked terrible as he sobbed hard and sweats were forming in his body.
 
“Youngjae-ah…” –I shook his body harder as he kept sobbing.
 
“Yugyeom… Im Yugyeom… c-come to dad again, son… I-I miss you…”
 
“Baby… please, open your eyes. Baby, wake up. Don’t scare me… baby…” –I mumbled almost like a whisper as I took Youngjae’s body and hug him tight in my embrace. He still unconscious.
 
“Baby…” –I was scare as I kept calling his name, having him in my embrace, caressing his hair and kissing his face, trying to wake him up.
 
After some times, Youngjae eventually wake up. Sweats were wetting his shirt and his body. He breathed heavily as he opened his eyes and see me.
 
“Hyung!” –he immediately hugged me as he opened his eyes.
 
“Hyung, where is our Yugyeom?” –he asked, pulled away from the hug.
 
“Yugyeom?” –I asked.
 
“Yes, Yugyeom. Our son. Where is he?” –he asked again.
 
“Youngjae-ah… you were having a dream, baby.” – I softly whisper to him while thightned my hug again.
 
“Dream?” –he pulled the hug again, asked confusedly.
 
“Yes, you’ve been dreaming for a few hours. I kept calling your name.”
 
“Really? That was just a dream?” –he asked again, began sobbing.
 
“Ssshhh… baby, calm down.” –I soothed his back, kissing his face.
 
“I didn’t think it was a dream, hyung. It was so real. We have our own son. I was pregnant and having our son named Im Yugyeom. H-he was a-an amazing kid. I-I love him s-so much.” –he explained to me, sobbing in my chest.
 
“Now, I miss him, hyung. I want Yugyeom.” –he added.
 
“Baby… Yugyeom was just a dream. We don’t have a child of our own. You’ve been so tired and thinking so much about it, that you’ve dreamed it.” –I said softly.
 
“Oh, I forgot that you didn’t want a child.” –he said looking in to me sadly.
 
“Don’t be silly. Of course I want a child, baby. Moreover, having a child with you.” –I said.
 
“Youngjae-ah… baby, we can’t have a child of our own, but we can always adopt a baby. We can be a baby’s fathers, right? How? Don’t you like that idea?” –I hesitantly asked him. He thought so hard. I tightened the hug if that was still possible.
 
“I-I guessed y-you are r-right, hyung. I-I am st-stupid that I thought w-we can h-have our own child. I am just so excited to have Yugyeom in my dream, to have him inside my belly, to have him in my embrace. And you were there too, hyung, watching our Yugyeom grew up. You really proud of him and you’ve been an amazing husband and appa. I-I…. that dream was perfect."
 
“I-I am silly, huh? Thinking that I can pregnant.” –he said as he hid his face in my chest.
 
"I am sorry, baby... I am sorry... because of our jokes, you've been suffering like this. I didn't think that you will think about that jokes so serious. I am sorry, baby. Please, forgive me." -I sincerely apologized to him.
 
"I am such a bad boyfriend for you..." -I blamed myself.
 
"Hyung! Don't do that. Don't blame your self." -Youngjae lift his head a bit to scold me before burying his head again. "Don't say that again. You are the best boyfriend for me." -he mumbled. I smiled wide.
 
“Baby…” he lifted his head.
 
“We can always make a baby, even though we can’t have a baby. Right?” –I smirked at him. He confused for a while before blushing again.
 
“So, do you want to make one, now?” –I .
 
“Hyuuuunggg…” –he whined, hiding his face again, lightly hit my chest. I noticed his ears were red. I chuckled hard.
 
“Baby… I really meant it. We can make one now. And we will adopt a baby after we married, alright?” –I said softly to him. I stared hard at him, before capturing his lips passionately. We kissed hard until a low growl was heard between our heat seasons. Youngjae was hungry. He didn’t eat anything since breakfast. I laughed with him as I took him to the bathroom first before going to the restaurant.

a.n: silly ending was the silliest thing that I've ever wrote. Hahaha. *run away for life* XD

Please, forgive me.... I am having a writer's block. ^^"

I kept changing the idea. At first, I want to make it mpreg, but I think it will be so sudden and anti-.

So, yeah... I kept the story in the safe way...

Later.. I'll write about mpreg. ^^

 

By the way, I want to write this story in Youngjae's POV as the last chapter. Is it okay?

I don't know.. I am still considering it.

And... maybe I'll make a sequel with Yugyeom as their child. Kkkk~

I made Yugyeom as their child since I've seen some photos with three of them. They look like a happy family.

Jaebum is appa. Youngjae is omma. And Baby Gyeom. ^^

 

Oh, sorry... I blaberring here.

Any way, enjoy! and feel free to leave a comment or message me privately.