Ch. 12

When I Met You
Chapter 12

 

Sun was shining so bright and peeking through the window of our room. Last night was an amazing night. Finally, I and Youngjae could become one. I felt my feelings were growing stronger than ever and we kind of tied this relationship tighter. 
 
I looked at Youngjae’s sleeping figure. He was so peaceful, calm, lovely, shining, cute, and beautiful at the same time. I ran my hand to caress his hair, put away the strain of hairs from his face so I could see his face clearly. I leaned in more to kiss his slightly open lips. Youngjae moved a bit. I chuckled, still caressing his hair.
 
Then, Youngjae’s eyes flutter opened. I met with his beautiful brown orbs. He stared at me, rubing his eyes cutely. I couldn’t resist myself as I leaned in again to rain him with kisses.
 
“Ugh, hyung… saliva!” –he complained. I just chuckled.
 
“Good morning, beautiful.” –I greeted him, giving him the last kiss.
 
“Morning to you too, hyung. Let me get up. I should be in the university on 11.” –he said as he tried to sit. He slightly winced in pain, I didn’t miss it. I sat up next to him and caressing his back.
 
“Are you okay? Is your body hurting?” –I asked, worried because I caused his pain.
 
“Yes, a little sore. But, I’ll be fine, hyung. Don’t worry.” –he assured me.
 
“Really? I am sorry, Youngjae. I didn’t mean to make you in pain.” –I said sadly, feeling guilty over my heart and mind.
 
“I know. You were very gentle last night. I-I just can’t get adjust with it yet. That was my first time, hyung.” –he said as he cupped my face with his hands.
 
“That was my first time too.” –I shyly admit it.
 
“Really? You seemed expert though.” –he chuckled, brought his hands down.
 
“But, Youngjae-ah… are you really okay? I mean, today is your special day. I didn’t even think about it before we did it.” –I mentally slapped my head again.
 
“Yes, hyung. I am really okay. Could you please stop blaming yourself? It doesn’t really hurt. I’ll be fine. Stop worrying so much, baby.” –he said, leaned in to kiss my lips sweetly as if he wanted to tell me that he was really fine.
 
I broke the kiss, “Then, let me help you to the bathroom.” –I smirked. He hit my chest.
 
“Baby!” –I exclaimed. He just chuckled as he searched for his clothes before going up from the bed.
 
“I can manage to go shower alone.” –he said, turning around to give me a kiss again. I couldn’t contain myself from smiling so much. I watched as he walked in pain. I couldn’t help myself as I got up and lifted him up bridal style.
 
“Let me help. Because you were amazing last night and I caused this pain on you.” –I said as I took him to the bathroom. He hit my shoulder before burying his face on my shoulder.
 

 

As Youngjae took his shower, I sent a message to Mark, Jackson, and Jinyoung, and my father, saying that Youngjae would have a performance in his university today at 6pm.

 
They replied right away, wishing Youngjae a good luck and saying that they would come to see him perform. I was glad because they accepted my relationship with Youngjae, even supporting us. 
 
After telling everyone, I walked to the kitchen to make breakfast. I suddenly remembered what Jinyoung said yesterday. I’ve really changed a lot. Youngjae was capable to change me to be better. I even loved myself more now since I didn’t get easily stressful, angry furious, annoyed, and so on.
 
Youngjae was finished his shower half an hour later. He joined me in the dining table to eat his breakfast. He didn’t look at me at the eyes. I wondered if this had to do with last night. I mentally chuckled. I was embarrassing too, but I pushed that feeling away because I would spend my whole life with him. So, I had to try to make this relationship more comfortable for both of us.
 
“Hyung…” –he called me, eyes still glued at his foods.
 
“Yes, Jae?” –I watched him blushed.
 
“Why I suddenly feeling so embarrassed after what we did last night?” –he asked me innocently. If there wasn’t a table that separated us, I would probably go to hug him and kiss him again and maybe have him again. I took and let a big sigh to control myself.
 
“I don’t know. Why would you? We were fine last night.” –I smiled at him.
 
“Suddenly I felt insecure, hyung. Will you always love me?” –he asked me, finally lifted his head and stared directly in to my eyes.
 
“Yes, Youngjae. I will never stop loving you.” –I assured him. I understood his question. Of course he would feel insecure since we didn’t have any tied relationship like marriage. He probably thought that I would run away from him someday. Honestly, I’ve never thought about that.
 
“Being with you is the best thing that happened in my life. Please, let me love you more, beside I promised to your mom that I will protect you and take care of you. I don’t know how to prove my love for you. If you know how, tell me. I’d do anything for you. It’s hurt if you doubt my love for you, baby.” –I said again.
 
He stood up and walked towards me, pulled me up then hugged me tight. I felt a kiss on my cheek before he said, “I love you so much, hyung. I am sorry that I doubted your love for me. I want to spend my life with you.” then he hid his face on the crook of my neck. I soothed his back, tightened the hug, “I love you too, baby. I will always.”
 
We hugged for a long time, enjoying each other’s presence so much. “We should be going now or you’ll be late, baby. I’ll take you to the university.” –I pulled from the hug, immediately feeling empty and cold without his warmness. However, seeing Youngjae’s face smiled so brightly, I smiled back to him. Life is so wonderful.
 

 

“Jaebum hyung! Are you done preparing?” –Youngjae yelled at me.

 
“Yes… yes… I am done. Coming, baby!” –I yelled back as I ran to the front door where Youngjae waited for me, tapping his foot as if he was angry. I chuckled with his antics. He has a serious yet cute face. I took his hand and led him to the car. I locked the door of the house before joining him in the car.
 
We drove to the university right away because Youngjae kept nagging that he should be at university on 11am for rehearsal. I knew that he always blabbering when he was nervous. So, all I could do was taking his hand and enter winded it with mine.
 
“Everything will be okay, baby. Don’t worry. You will do great.” –I encourage him. He was more relaxed now. I got used to call him baby since I felt more comfortable than calling him by his name. Every time I called him baby, he would have a shade of pink on his cheeks that made me want to kiss his cheeks so bad.
 
“Baby, don’t be nervous. Do you want me to wait for you and watch your rehearsal?” –I asked, still focusing on the road.
 
“No!” –he exclaimed immediately. I turned away briefly to look at him. I frowned.
 
“N-no, hyung. Hm, I… I want to rehearsal alone… uhm, I mean with my friends.” –he stuttered, sighing, “I will be feeling uncomfortable with you around. I’ve never sing in front of you. So, yeah… I think it’s for the best. You aren’t angry, are you?” –he asked me with his puppy eyes.
 
“Okay. No problem. You got your time there. I’ll just drop you and going somewhere, maybe to Jackson’s fencing school.” –I said. We’ve been living together for the past few months and I knew Youngjae taught music and piano, but never once I heard him sing. I knew he must be a great singer since he has so many achievements on his room’s wall. I was really curious with his voice when he sings. 
 
“Are you okay?” –he asked hesitantly.
 
“Yes, baby. Why won’t I? I understand. Beside, I want you to blow me away this evening.” –I winked at him. 
 
“Thank you.” –he smiled as we arrived at the university. He had his hand on the handle of the door, but I didn’t open it for him.
 
“Hyung? Hm… the door, please?” –he turned his head.
 
“No. You forget something, baby.”
 
“Huh? What?” –he asked confusedly.
 
“Figure it out or I won’t let you out from here.” –I smirked. He thought hard.
 
“Hm… what do I forget?” –he kept thinking. I pouted to him as he took long enough to figure it out.
 
“Baby… Are you do-” –he cut my words with a kiss. I smiled in to the kiss, finally he figured it out. I deepened the kiss, leaning into him more as I kept my hands on his neck, pulling him even closer to me. I bit his bottom lips as a sign for him to open his mouth. He obeyed me. We kissed passionately until we run out of breath. He pulled away.
 
“The door.” –he said, smiling. I forgot with the door. He was so beautiful. I could have had him again right now in the car if I didn’t control myself.
 
“Uh, sorry.” –I unlocked the door. He gave me a peck before going out.
 
“Bye, hyung!” –he waved at me. I watched him until he disappear with his friends. I turned the music loud as I drove away from the university.
 

 

At first, I thought about going to Jackson’s place. But, I changed it in the middle of my way. I turned around and went to Youngjae’s mom grave. I put a bouquet of flowers on her grave and greeted her as I kneeled down. 
 
“Hello, Mom. It’s me, Jaebum. I am sorry that I haven’t come here for a long time. I am sorry also that I come here alone. Youngjae is in the university, doing rehearsal for his performance tonight. He is missing you a lot, Mom. He said that you used to be there every semester to watch him perform. And now, I will be there on your behalf.
 
Mom, thanks for giving birth to this amazing kid. I am really glad that I met him and you too, even though we only met a couple of times. I am really happy. And I know that you raised him well. He is growing up to be an amazing man. You know, I used to love him in the first sight since he was so bright before, and still he is. He is beautiful too. He took that from you. I bet that his beautiful heart also come from you and Dad. 
 
Mom, I want to let you know that Youngjae and I are dating now. And I am living with him now. I promised you that I will always take good care and protect him. And I’ll never ever leave him. I promise. I love him so much, Mom. You know it too, right? I remembered when we first talk and you ask me about my feelings for him. I was so grateful back then since you didn’t disgust by my feelings for him. 
 
Mom, you are amazing and having an amazing and lovely kid. I come here to ask your permission. I want to spend my life with him. I hope you can give your bless for us. I really really love him, Mom. I-I don’t know what my life would be without him.
 
My Dad wants to meet him and I know that he will love Youngjae also and both of us, also my friends will always take a good care and protect him and stay by his side. Don’t worry so much. Youngjae will be fine. Once again, I love you, Mom, and thank you for being the great mother of your amazing son. I have to go now. Youngjae are waiting for me. I will convey your greetings to him. And next time, I will bring him over too. Bye, Mom.” –I finished and took my leave, immediately going to buy something for Youngjae as a gift. I didn’t tell her about what we did last night. I guessed she already knows it.
 
-000-
 
 

a.n: another update for my amazing readers!

I'm sorry if you expect some here. I can't write . Hahaha.

But, well... yeah, just use your imagination. It's up to you to think what they did last night. Kkkk~

I hope you enjoy this story. 

Please let me know what's your opinion about this story. (:

Thank you, all! ^^

 

*sst, the next chapter is about Youngjae's performance ^0^