Ch. 25

When I Met You

This is the last chapter. Yeay!

I hope this chapter can heal your broken heart because of 2Jae's break up. Kkkk~

Enjoy! 


PRESENT DAY. 7 YEARS LATER.

JAEBUM'S POV

 

Now, in the present day, I wake up to the sound of the alarm on my bed, in my house again. It’s been 2235 days since my break up and I wake up with the same dream of Youngjae and our son supposed to be, Yugyeom. I stay still on the bed, thinking about the same dream. I miss him so much.

 

I get ready to my bored day as usual, have breakfast then head to the office. Around 11 am, I get bored.

 

“Nayeon-shi, what is my next schedule?” I ask my secretary.

 

“Uhm, you have a meeting with Mr. Ok about his new products, Sir. It’s around 2pm.” She informs me.

 

“Okay. I will take my leave first.”

 

“Sir?”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Please, don’t running away again this time.” She reminds me. My behavior is changed, but my habit doesn’t. I still like to run away taking the bus to get some air from my suffocated life in the office.

 

“I won’t.” I simply say, before hanging up.

 

I take my leave and I don’t know what possesses me, because usually I will avoid using escalator. I would rather use special elevator than escalator or public elevator to take my leave from the office to avoid any crowd. But, this time, I decide that I will go for sightseeing since my meeting is in 3 hours more.

 

I enjoy my little time, going back and forth to the shops. But, my steps stop in front of a baby shop. I still remember it clearly, just like yesterday, when I visited this shop with Youngjae and Youngjae being so excited about getting our Yugyeom cute shirts.

 

I enter the shop and of course I can’t find the exact same t-shirt like Youngjae said. I stay for a while in that shop and think about Yugyeom. If we didn’t break up, I think we will have Yugyeom and he must be at 5 or 6, at least.

 

After wandering around, I get out from the shop to continue my walk. That’s when I see a boy, around 4 years old, crying in front of the ice cream shop. I walk towards him.

 

“Hey, kid. Why are you crying here?” I ask him nicely, squatting to manage our height.

 

“Hey, stop crying…” I pat his head a little.

 

“I… I… lost my daddy. I… I… h-held t-the wrong hand.” He says between the sobs.

 

“Okay, let’s get you to the information section. We will find your daddy, okay?” I say. He nods. I stand up to pick him. He immediately clings on me. I don’t hear any sobs again. I think he is better now.

 

He keeps staring at me when I hold him in my embrace. “What are you looking at, kid?” I ask him, looking briefly at him.

 

He shakes his head, “I am sorry. But, I think I have seen you before, Sir,” he blinks his eyes cutely, I can’t hold my chuckle.

 

“Maybe… In the magazine,” I say. Now, I do some magazines interview because I remembered when Youngjae said that I never appeared in the magazines.

 

“No. No.” he shakes his head again, pouting a bit as he thinks something. “I think in my daddy’s room. He has a photo with you.” he adds cutely.

 

“Oh, maybe your dad is my fan. I am pretty famous, you know,” I add, pinching his nose lightly. He is so cute and I can’t help myself to think of Youngjae when he pouted. This kid resembles Youngjae a lot, even this kid has mole under his right eyes too.

 

“Okay, kid. Here we are.” I say as I put him down. We arrive at the information section. All the securities bow to me. The kid has cling on me again as he clutches on my trousers. He hides behind me. I guess he is afraid by the security here.

 

“Sir, what can we help you?” one of the securities asks me politely.

 

“I found this kid. He’s lost. He came with his dad, but they fell apart.” I simply explain as I take the kid hands and hold him up again.

 

“Okay, Sir. We will inform it. What’s his name, Sir?”

 

“Oh, I forgot to ask. Hey, what’s your name?” I ask the kid, caressing his cheek.

 

“Yugyeom. Choi Yugyeom.” He answers, smiling to me. I don’t catch his name since he muffles his voice.

 

“What?” I ask again.

 

“Yu-gyeom.” His answer makes me stare so hard at him. Yugyeom? Is it a coincidence?  

 

“Okay, we will inform him. We will take care of him, Sir. You can leave if you want, Sir,” the security reaches for the kid, but he refuses.

 

“I don’t want. I don’t want.” The kid begins to cry. I have to sooth his back to calm him.

 

“Okay. Okay. I won’t leave you, Yugyeom-ah.” I feel a stir in my stomach as I say his name. He nods, whips away his tears, and smiles brightly at me.

 

We take a sit and Yugyeom refuse to sit next to me. He wants to sit on my lap. I hold him in my arms as I ask him, “Your name is beautiful. Who gave it to you?”

 

“My daddy.” He says as he plays with my ring on my finger. I look at the ring. It’s my engagement ring with Youngjae. I still wear it and save Youngjae’s ring in my room.

 

“Do you live with him?” I ask again. I don’t know why, but I feel like I’ve been enchanted by this kid.

 

“Yes. I live with him in the apartment.”

 

“What he does?”

 

“He is music teacher.” He answers my question smartly and still playing with my ring.

 

“Where is your mother?”

 

“I don’t have mother. It’s only me and my dad.” He says, definitely sad.

 

“I bet your dad is an awesome person.”

 

“He is. But, I often hear he cries in the middle of the night. I am sad because my daddy miss his lover.”

 

“How do you know it?” I keep asking, getting more curious.

 

“Because… Sometimes, he sings in his sleep.” Then he begins singing cutely…

 

I… love you… baby… I… love you… from a long time ago.

I… love you… baby… I… love you… I do.

 

I gasp. That song. I still remember clearly that song.

 

“Was it the song that your dad sang?” I ask, waiting for his answer.

 

“Yes. He always sings this song in his sleep.” The kid looks at me cutely before smiling so bright.

 

“And… your daddy’s name is…” I ask him again, wanting to make sure. He looks at me briefly, before turning away when someone calls him, “Yugyeom-ah…”

 

“Daddy!” he exclaims and gets down, running towards a man who immediately hugs him. I stand in froze.

 

“Choi. Youngjae.” I softly say. And, just like that I find my precious person again. And just like that, I meet him again. And just like that, everything seems to go to the first round again.

 

And just like that, just like my first time I met him, my world is stopping once again. And just like that, just like my first time I met him, my heartbeats still increase crazily. And just like that, just like my first time I met him, I find so hard to breaths. He takes my breaths away, again. Just like the first time we met.

= END =


 

A.N: Yeay, finally I finish this story!

Oops, Yugyeom made an appearance here!

It's a little peek for you. I will write a little sequel from this story.

2Jae featuring Our giant baby Gyeomie. ^^

 

Thank you so much for all the supports, upvotes, subscribes, and comments.

You are awesome, guys! T.T

Hope you can join me in the sequel of this story.

I'll update the sequel as soon as possible. The title is "Another Beginning: When I Meet You"

Once again, thank you so much. :*