Ch. 11

When I Met You
Chapter 11

 

 
Youngjae was feeling better now. He has been busy again as his holiday drew closer. He said that he was preparing for a performance with his friends for the last point of this semester. Youngjae still had a semester to go, after that he will graduate while I had already got my holiday since I’ve finished grading my students. Youngjae took some days off from teaching to focus on his own project so he could graduate on time.
 
He always told me that he couldn’t wait to graduate because he wants to teach the children, and to be a music therapist and traveling to Africa. He dreamed big. Everytime he told me his dream, I always make sure to try paid attention to his story, not only immersed with him. 
 
Sometimes, Youngjae would catch me daydreaming over him while he was telling a story. He would ask why and I would just say the honest answer.
 
“Because every time I see your lips turning upside down, moving as you told your story, I want to kiss you so bad.” –I smirked. He blushed again. I really loved to make him blush, because he was so cute and adorable with the shade of pink on his cheeks.
 

 

“Hyung.” –Youngjae whispered as he drew a circle on my chest. Youngjae was home late again and we cuddle up on the bed, that’s what we always do. We’ve been sleeping together in his mom’s room since Youngjae and I constantly felt lonely without each other. Ugh, so cheesy!
 
“Why?” –I asked him, taking his hand since it tickled me.
 
“Let’s go to the beach. I will have my holidays in three days more. Let’s go to the beach. We can invite your friends too if they are not busy.” –Youngjae happily planning his holidays. I chuckle a bit and suddenly remembering my meeting with my father.
 
“Hm, I guess that will be fun. But, I have someone to invite, not my friends, but my very special someone. He really wants to meet you. I guess we can invite him instead. How?” I asked him. Youngjae was a bit confused.
 
“Who is he? Your other someone special?”
 
“Yes. Very special. I love him like I love you.”
 
“Huh? Who is he, hyung? Don’t make me confuse.”
 
“It’s a secret. You’ll know later.” –I winked at him.
 
“Hm, hyung… you don’t try to cheat on me right?” –he asked, a bit sad. I chuckled at his jealous cuteness.
 
“No, silly boy!” –I said as I flicked his head. He groaned in pain, “Hyuung… that’s hurt.”
 
“Alright, I’m sorry. I love you more than anything, Jae. I won’t cheat on you. You are the one and only for me.” –I said seriously.
 
“Really? Then, promise me that you won’t get so lovey-dovey with him because I don’t want to be burning with jealousness like when I saw you get so touchy with Jiny—“ he immediately closed his mouth with both of his hands.
 
“What? You are jealous with Jinyoung? Oh, so… the other time when they came here, you were sulking and in badmood all the time because you were jealous over Jinyoung?” –I . I couldn’t believe he got jealous over Jinyoung. I muffled a chuckled as I saw him pouting.
 
“Of course I was jealous. Who wouldn’t, when you saw your own boyfriend got so touchy with his friend? Moreover he said that the person was a precious person of him.” –he complained, still pouting and slightly turned his head. Definitely, he was hurt.
 
“Hey, Youngjae-ah… looked at me. You don’t have to be jealous over Jinyoung or Mark or Jackson, because they are just my friend. I love them as a friend. Nothing more. And for Jinyoung, he’s been like my own little brother, even my parents said so.”
 
“But… still…” –he mumbled. I sighed, “Alright, I promise to less my skin ships with the guys, if that what makes you happy.”
 
“No, hyung. I am sorry for misunderstand your behavior, but I guessed at that time I was thinking about you so much. You are mine and that was our first day, but I have to bear with you being so touchy. I couldn’t help but got jealous over it. I’m sorry. And I know that Jinyoung hyung is the nicest person ever. I’ll be more than glad to be his friend. I’m sorry, I’m stupid to still get jealous over him while he was being all nice to me.” –he said sadly and a single tear running on his cheek. I lifted his face up as I whipped his tears away and briefly kiss his lips.
 
“Don’t say sorry. I understood. And just so you know, Jinyoung loves you. He cherishes you so much. You are like his own little brother since he doesn’t have any.” –I paused. “I love it when you get jealous, because that means you love me. And I’m feeling so lucky to have you.” –I smiled at him, caressed his cheeks.
 
“I love you, hyung.” –he said and I said it back, “I love you too.”
 
“So…” –I trailed, “Are you okay now? Feeling better?” he nodded.
 
“Good. You have to keep your health so we can go to the beach and meet with a very special person there. If you are still sick, I won’t take you to the beach, understood?” –I warned him. He nodded again, “Yes, hyung! I understand!” –he said as he did the salute pose. We laughed together. Life is so complicated, but with him by my side, I can fight it all.
 

 

Two days more, Youngjae came to home early. I was preparing dinner for us as he ran to the kitchen and hugged me. I was taken aback.
 
“Jae-ah… what’s wrong?” –I asked worriedly as he just tight the hug. He shook his head and kept his head hiding in the crook of my neck. I hugged him back. 
 
After a while, I asked him again, “Youngjae-ah… are you okay? Did you probably hurt somewhere?”
 
He pulled the hug and directly staring at my eyes, smiling so bright.
 
“Hm, hyung… later. I’ll give you more than just a kiss, okay?” –he winked seductively. This time, it’s my turn to be so embarrassed over his words even though I was confused so bad. When did Youngjae learn to seduce me like this?
 
“Hm… you probably question it. Well, don’t get me wrong, but you sent me this a couple days ago. Finally I have the courage to say it to you, hyung. I’ve been contemplated so much over it.” –he said as he broke our hug and took out his phone. Then he showed me a message that I sent to him a couple days ago. I was shocked because I didn’t have any intention to send that message, but eventually I did it. I was so embarrassed as Youngjae laughed out loud.
 
“Come on, hyung. Let’s get our dinner ready.” –he took my hand and squished it before helping me with the dinner. 
At the dining table, I still couldn’t see him right in the eye, even when we sat across during dinner. I was so stupid. I was mentally slapped my face.
 
“Youngjae-ah…” –I called his name as calm as possible, but my heartbeat was increasing so crazy.
 
“Yes, hyung.” –he answered and smiled directly at me. I felt embarrassed again as I lowered my head. He grabbed my hand as if encourage me to look at him. So, I did.
 
“Hyung… trust me. It’s not only you who think about it. I-I’ve been thinking about it too even before you messaged me.” –he shyly admitted. My eyes went wide.
 
“Yeah, hyung… but, I’m sorry… I-I’m not ready yet. I-it will be my first time.”
 
“Youngjae-ah…” –I said. If we should talk about it, then I won’t run away. I am the hyung, I should lead him. “Don’t think about it so much. I’ll be waiting until you are ready. I don’t want to force you or making you considering it as a mistake.” –I calmly said as I held Youngjae’s hand.
 
“Okay. Thank you, hyung. Hm, by the way, there is something that I want to give to you.” Youngjae went back to the living room to take his bag.
 
“What’s that, Jae?” –I asked curious. Youngjae was digging something inside his bag. Then he took out a paper.
 
“This is for you.” –he said as he handed me the paper. I opened it. It was an invitation to watch the end-semester performance tomorrow.
 
“Usually my mom who will attends it. But, since she couldn’t come anymore… I hope you would, hyung.” –Youngjae sadly said. I took his hand, caressed it.
 
“Of course, I’ll be there. I don’t want to miss any special performance from my baby boyfriend.”
 
“Thank you.” –he smiled excitedly.
 
“Is this invitation just for one person?” –I asked him as I flipped the paper.
 
“No. You can bring friends too since our performance will be held in the big auditorium.”
 
“Okay. Thanks for the invitation, baby.” –I winked at him as I playfully called him ‘baby’. He shyly smiled.
 
“I’ll take a shower.” Youngjae said as he walked to the room. I sat in the dining table, thinking about the special meeting of Youngjae and my father that will happen soon. I haven’t informed my father yet about my plan. So, I walked to the living room to give my father a call.
 
“Jae?” –I heard his deep voice that used to calm me down back then.
 
“Dad. Do you still want to meet Youngjae?” –I asked him carefully.
 
“Of course, I am. I don’t want to miss a thing about my son. Moreover, he got his own boyfriend now.” –he said cheerfully. I chuckled.
 
“So, Dad, I kind a plan to take Youngjae to the beach this weekend because Youngjae said he really wants to go there in his holiday. So, what do you think? Can you meet him there?”
 
“This weekend?” –he asked, repeated my words.
 
“Yes. This weekend.”
 
“Alright. It’s okay. I’ll just push my China schedule. Yours is more important.” I blushed over his words, sure he didn’t see me. I’ll be so embarrassing if he saw me with a tint of pink on my cheeks.
 
“Dad…” –I softly said, “Thank you so much because you want to know Youngjae more. And I really hope you can love him like I do.”
 
“Jae-ah… no need to thank me. I want to repay my bad behavior to you for the past years. I am sorry, Jae-ah. I love you so much, son. You can always lean on me.” I heard he sniffled. I couldn’t contain myself either as a single tear dropped.
 
“Dad… Youngjae is amazing and I love him so much. And tomorrow he will have a performance in his campus for the last point of this semester. I will go there on behalf of his mother and myself.” –I said to him, sniffling a bit.
 
“Yes, Jae. I know. Take a good care of him make sure he never feels that he is alone.” –my father gave me his best advice. I’m feeling happy inside. Finally, I got my daddy back.
 
“Thank you, Dad. Thank you so much for understanding me.” 
 
“I can’t wait for this Saturday.” –he calmly said, “Okay, take a good rest, Jae. I-I love you, s-son.” I heard his voice trembling as he said his goodbyes. 
 
“I love you too, Dad.” -I hung up and sat in silence. I buried my face under my hands and let the emotional feeling took control as I felt tears poured down more. I felt a light tap on my shoulder and I looked up to see Youngjae still in his bathrobe looking concern over me.
 
I grabbed his hand and pulled him to sit beside me. “Hyung… why are you crying?” he asked as he encircled his arms around my body.
“Nothing. I just feel so happy now, that I get my precious person back.” –I buried my face on his neck. Youngjae didn’t say anything again but he kept hugging me in silence. I broke the hug and stared hard at him. I felt my heartbeats rising as I pulled him for a kiss. The slow and sweet kiss suddenly turned into a deep and passionate kiss. I broke the kiss then stared hard at Youngjae. I gulped seeing him so mesmerizing in the bathrobe.
 
“Youngjae-ah… why don’t we do it now?” –I said as I scanned his body.
 
“Huh?” –he looked confused.
 
“What I messaged you a few days ago. Why don’t we do it now?” –I asked again, explaining a bit. I could feel my heartbeat increased, pumping my blood to the whole body making it sweat with the intense heat.
 
“Youngjae…” –I locked eyes with him. Before I could say something, he crashed his lips on mine, kissing me hard. I broke the kiss as I grabbed his hand and led him to the bedroom. Right then, I knew that tonight would always be our special night.
 

 

a.n: A little chapter for everyone. Happy holidays! ^^