Ch. 19

When I Met You

Chapter 19

 

It was a night time. Our last night in the cottage. We still have our holiday though. I planned to take Youngjae to some places again before our holiday is over.

 

          Tonight, I walked towards the room. My heartbeats were beating crazy. I closed and locked the door of the room which got Youngjae’s attention. He was reading a book.

 

          “Youngjae-ah…” –I softly called him.

 

          “Huh? Hyung?” –he lifted his head from the book, only looked at me briefly.

 

          “Baby…” –I softly called him again as I walked closer to him.

 

          “What hyung? I am reading, don’t you see?” –he said, not even looked at me. I sighed then sat beside him on the bed.

 

          I took his book away, “Hyung!” –he whined.

 

        Before he could say anything else, I put a finger over his lips, “Ssssh, baby… listen to me.” –I said as I grabbed his hand and put it on my chest so he could feel my heartbeat.

 

          “Can you feel my heartbeats?” –I asked. He nodded.

 

          “What is that about? Why are you beating so fast, hyung?”

 

          “That was the same beats as the first I saw you. When I met you, my world was stopping. When I met you, my heartbeat was increasing. When I met you, I couldn’t even breaths. You took my breath away, baby.”

 

          “Huh?” –he still confused. I leaned in to him, seductively whispering, “I want you now, baby.” I leaned back and watching as Youngjae’s face became redder.

 

          “R-right n-now, hyung?” –he gulped.

 

          “Yes. I can’t wait any more. You want a baby, right? Let’s do the process.” –I smirked. He gasped with my boldness.

 

          “But, hyung…” –he seemed a bit hesitant.

 

          “Why? Is your body still hurting? –he shook his head.

 

          “N-no… just, I am shy.” –he admitted as he covered his face.

 

          “Don’t be. You are the most beautiful person.” –I assured him as I took his hand away and kissed it.

 

          “Let me…” –I seductively pushed him, so he lay down on the bed, while I capturing his lips on my own.

 

          Night fell deeply. Night never fell so noisy before, but calm at the same time. I enjoyed the night with my lover, Choi Youngjae.


 

          After that amazing night, I woke up to the sound of someone throwing up. I opened my eyes and realized that Youngjae wasn’t beside me. I looked at the bathroom’s door which slight opened. I walked there and found Youngjae bending his body as he was throwing up. He only wore a big shirt that covered up until his knees.

 

          “Oh, my God! Baby… why?” –I shocked as I found him in that condition.

 

          “Are you alright?” –I asked him. I was so worried about him.

 

          “Y-yes.” –he whipped the stain of the puke. “I am fine, hyung. Sorry to wake you up.”

 

          “Really? You look pale and not too good, baby. Am I too rough for you?” –I asked concern. He shook his head.

 

          “Take me to the bedroom, hyung.” –I lifted him up bridal style and immediately wrapped my hands around his tiny body.

 

          He had a cold sweat formed in his body and I felt he was a bit shivering.

 

          “It’s so cold, hyung.” –he complained. I took the AC remote and turn up the temperature and wrapped our body with a blanket.

 

          “Are you okay, baby?”

 

          “Yes. I just get a headache and just wanted to sleep, hyung.”

 

          “Alright, sleep, baby.”

 

          “Don’t ever leave me.” –he said as he snuggled closer to me.

 

          “Sleep, baby. Sleep.” –I lullaby him to sleep.


 

          Sun was peeking from the windows of our room, shined right to me and Youngjae. I opened my eyes slowly, trying to adjust with the change of light. I immediately checked on Youngjae’s temperature since he didn’t feel well after we did it. I blamed myself again. Maybe Youngjae’s sickness was because of me. I forced him to do it more.

 

          “Baby…” –I gently shook his body as I felt his temperature was normal again.

 

          “Baby…” –I called him again. I lifted myself a bit so I was hovering him. He still sleeping peacefully. He was so beautiful and I told him every day.

 

          Slowly, he opened his eyes with a grunt.

 

          “Uh, hyung… I am not feeling well.” –he softly said. His eyes still slanting, couldn’t open widely.

 

          “I know, baby. I am sorry, last night I was over control.” –I said as I kissed his forehead.

 

          “No, not because of that.”

 

          “Why?” –I stopped kissing him as I looked in to his now-opened eyes.

 

          “Yugyeom. I miss him.” –he simply said, obviously sad.

 

          “Baby… you still think about him?” –I asked seriously. I never knew that he has been this serious about this Yugyeom thing.

 

          “I had a dream again last night and it’s still about Yugyeom, hyung. Can we… c-can we have our own child even before we got married, hyung? I want Yugyeom.” –he began trembling, holding back his tears again. I hugged him tight.

 

          “Yes, baby… let’s have our own child, our Yugyeom. Let’s adopt one!” –I said as I caressed his hair, kissed his cheeks. He pulled from the hug and stare at me with his beautiful brown orbs, “Really, hyung?!” –he asked, excitedly. I nodded.

 

          “But, baby… we should discuss first with dad. Don’t you think so?” –I carefully asked.

 

          “Of course we have to, hyung. I bet he will agree with us.” –Youngjae’s face was brighter again as we talked about having a child of our own. Youngjae really likes kids. Just like my father said and Jinyoung was right, maybe Youngjae still felt lonely even I was there with him. I couldn’t help myself as I hugged Youngjae again tighter.

 

          “Baby, I promise to never leave you alone. Please, tell me everytime you feel lonely or alone or I am being busy. Tell me, baby.” –I said in the crook of his neck. He seemed to understand me as he patted my back. We hugged for a really long time until we realized that today was our last day. So, we got up from the bed to prepare for leaving.


 

It was when we were in the car that an idea popped up. I took a glance over Youngjae who has been enjoying the view of the sea. Youngjae loves rain, sunset, and beach, his mother told me.

 

“Jae-ah… baby…” –I called him to gain his attention.

 

“Yes, hyung. Why?”

 

“Are you good now?” –I asked, worrying about his sudden dropping condition last night.

 

“Yes, hyung. I am fine now.” –he smiled assuring me.

 

“Hm, I’ve just got an idea. Do you want to film a music video in the beach?” –I asked.

 

“Hm… what?” –he asked again as he didn’t really pay attention to me. he turned his head to me.

 

“Filming a music video. We bring camcorder with us. Like you said, we can record our song later.How?” –I asked him as I still focused on the road.

 

“Yes, hyung! I’d love too. Let’s turn to the beach again!” –he excitedly said.

 

It wasn’t long till we arrived at the beach again. Youngjae immediately got out of the car as soon as I turned off the engine. I chuckled at his cute excitement.

 

“Baby, wait for me!” –I followed him running to the beach as he turned around to wave his hand.

 

“Baby, watch out!” –I exclaimed as he bumped in to some strangers. I ran towards him. I knew he would be got in to trouble. But, what I didn’t expect was the stranger seemed to have interest with Youngjae as I saw him holding Youngjae’s hand to help Youngjae up.

 

I arrived at the scene as I took Youngjae’s hand from the stranger.

 

“I am sorry, sir, but he is mine. No one can touch him except me.” –I glared at the stranger.

 

“Ugh, poor you, baby… you’ve got someone who being over possessive.” –the stranger said.

 

“Why don’t you come with me, cutie?” –he added as he took the other Youngjae’s hand. Youngjae looked scare and confuse as he tried to detach his hand from the stranger.

 

“Let go of me!”

 

“Hey, Sir. Let go of my boyfriend’s hand immediately before you regret what you have done.” –I warned him as I abruptly detached Youngjae’s hand from him. The stranger just shrugged it off, “So, you are this cutie’s boyfriend?” –he added. I nodded.

 

“You’ve known it. So, back off.” –I warned him again as I took Youngjae to the other side of the beach.

 

“Hyung, I am sorry.” –Youngjae mumbled. I knew he felt guilty. I just squished his hand, assuring him that everything is okay.

 

“It’s okay, baby. Are you hurt somewhere?” –I asked as I checked his body. He shook his head, “I am okay, hyung.”

 

“Alright, baby… let’s begin filming.” –I said to lift his mood up which successed now.

 


 

“Hyung, you have to run to the beach, then turn around and smile to the camera. Got it?” –Youngjae said as if he was the director. I nodded while chuckling hard.

 

“Hyuuung, I am being serious here.” –he whined.

 

“Yes, baby. Let’s start.” –I said, holding my laugh back.

 

“Okay. 3… 2… 1… action!” –he said then I did what he told me to do. I ran to the beach and turned around and smiled to the camera.

 

“Okay. Good!” –he praised me, “It’s not fair, hyung. How can you be so perfectly handsome even in the camera? Uh, you should be an idol, hyung.” –he added as he replayed my action. I walked closer to him to watch it together.

 

“This handsome man is yours, baby.” –I whispered to his ear, making him blushing.

 

“Alright, now, let’s film us. Together.” –I said, taking the camera from him. He pouted, “I just want to film you, hyung.”

 

“But I want to film you, baby.” –I sternly said. “Come here. Come closer to me.” –I added as I pulled him close.

 

I talked to the camera, “I want to admit something.” –I began, Youngjae looked at me questionably. I looked at him, “I am the happiest man in this world because I got this amazing and cute and beautiful and kind and nice and lovely and bright boy with me now. He is mine. And I am his.”

 

I turned my head towards him so I could look properly to his beautiful pair of eyes, “Let’s walk together hand in hand. No matter what will happen in the future, I will always stay beside you and protect you. I promise to never leave you. You can lean on me.” –I smiled to him and he smiled back saying, “I love you, hyung.”

 

“I love you too.” –I said as I briefly kissed his lips. He pulled away from my embrace and ran away.

 

“Hyung, come here!” –he called me, waving his hand while smiling so wide. I walked to him.

 

“Hyung, hurry up.” –he commanded me. I walked faster.

 

“You have to film this, okay?” –he said as I arrived. I nodded, got my camera ready. He began to scrabble on the sand. First, he wrote my name than a heart then his name then he wrote “Forever Together” under our names, then he drew a big heart as he finished it.

 

“How is it? Did you take it properly?” –he asked curious, came closer to me as I replayed the video.

 

“That’s it.” –he said. We smiled and looked hard at each other, trying to understand the others’ mind.

 

“Let’s go home now.” –I said as I kissed his chubby cheeks twice. He blushed, lightly hit me. Then I ran to the car with him trailed off behind me.

 

“Hyung! Wait for me!” –I heard he whinned, but I never slowed down my steps. This holiday was wonderful.


 

a.n: just a little chapter for you. Hope you enjoy it.

I'm sorry if it isn't what you expected.

Comment's are welcomed. Have a nice day! ^^