Ch. 14

When I Met You

It's still Youngjae's special day, the continuation from the chapters before.

Since it's special, we should know what happened that day till the night come, right?


Chapter 14

We were heading to the parking lot where everyone was waiting for us.

 

“Youngjae!” –Jackson yelled and ran towards him, attacked him with bone-crushing hug. Youngjae was giggling so hard while everyone giving him the hug.

 

“Hey, genius, congratulation for the highest score again. You sure won the crowd’s and this man’s heart.” –Jinyoung said as he pushed me towards Youngjae. I stumbled before Youngjae caught me. I ended up hug him.

 

“Yes, thank you so much, hyung!” –he smiled, broke the hug.

 

“Did you listen to my song well?” –Youngjae turned his head to me. We walked towards my car while Jackson, Mark, and Jinyoung in one car.

 

“Huh?” –I confusedly stared at him, took out my key to open the door.

 

“I asked, did you listen to my song?” –he stated again a bit disappointed before opening his door and sat inside.

 

“Of course, I did. You were amazing, baby! And I discovered another thing too.” –I said as I sat on the driver seat next to him.

 

“What’s that?” –he asked again as I started the car.

 

I looked at him, “Do you really want to know?”  he nodded excitedly.

 

“Tell me.”

 

As I drove away from the university, I told my story about someone’s voice that caught my attention and my feelings back then.

 

“At first, I felt a bit guilty since you are my boyfriend whom I love so much, but I thought about someone else.I said that you are my first, but honestly I fell in love with someone else before you. I felt guilty over that, baby. But, when I realized that it was you, I was so speechless. And I thought that it must be destiny for us. In other words, you are really really my first for everything. I fell in love with you too through your voice. I am glad that I met you.” –I said, finished my story. He stared hard at me, I could feel his intense gaze.

 

“Hyung, can we stop the car for a while?” –he asked. I looked at him. He sounded so serious. My heartbeat increased crazily. I couldn’t read his expression. I just hoped he didn’t think something bad.

 

“Huh? Why?” –I tried to find the reason.

 

“Stop asking. Just stop this car, hyung.” –he commanded again. I stopped the car in the road side. I looked at him as he unbuckled his seatbelt.

 

“Youngjae… what are you do-” –he shut me up with a hard kiss. I surprised for a moment before kissing him back. He clutched his hand on my shirt, pulling me closer to him. I circled my hand on his neck, deepening the kiss.

 

“Thank you…” –Youngjae said between the intense kiss, “for always loving me…” he paused again, “all this time.” I smiled upon his words. We kept kissing until my phone rang, broke our moment. We pulled out and breathed hard before laughing.

 

“Hello?” –I said as I whipped my lips and Youngjae wore his seatbelt again.

 

“Hyung, where are you? We’ve been waiting for you here.” –Jinyoung said.

 

“Oh, my God! I am sorry, I forget. Got a bit occupied here.” –I smirked.

 

“Huh? What?” –jinyoung confused.

 

“Nothing. We’ll be there. Don’t worry.”

 

“Huft. You better hurry before Jackson and Mark eat all of the foods.” –Jinyoung warned and hung up.

 

“We should go, baby.” –I smiled to him. Youngjae looked so shy. I think tonight we won’t get any sleep again.


 

          We arrived at the restaurant. We sat across the trio. When I and Youngjae began to eat, I heard they were whispering something. I glanced towards them.

 

          “What?” –I said. They chuckled a lot, leaving me and Youngjae confused.

 

          “Nice hickeys, Youngjae.” –Jackson stated. I gasped and looked at Youngjae who blushed red. He put the spoon down and snuggled closer to me, hiding his face behind my back.

 

          “Hyu~ng…” –he whined. I felt a little embarrassed too.

 

          “I think someone was having fun last night.” –Mark stated. Youngjae buried his head deeper if that was possible.

 

          “I don’t think it was last night, hyung. Just now, when I called Jaebum hyung, he said he forgot our appointment because he got a bit occupied. Now, I know.” –Jinyoung teased me.

 

          “Hyu~ng…” –Youngjae whined again behind me and lightly hit my back.

 

          “Stop it. You made him shy.” –I glared at them who still chuckling.

 

“Youngjae-ah… it’s okay. It’s normal. You are couple after all.” –Mark calmly said, not really helping.

 

I sighed, “Baby…” –I called him as I turned my body to found him curled up. His face was so red.

 

“Hey…” –I cupped his face to make him look at me, but he has his eyes closed.

 

“This is so embarrassing, hyung.” –he said, still closing his eyes tight. I couldn’t help it but taking him to my embrace.

 

“Okay. We’ve had enough. Youngjae-ah… I think you’ll be stuck in Jaebum’s embrace until we go. So, we will go now.” –Jackson said. Youngjae lifted his head.

 

“Huh? No, hyung… don’t go. I-I am sorry.” –he shyly said.

 

“Don’t… go, please.” –he plead, trying to calm his self, freeing from my embrace.

 

“Are you okay?” –I asked. He nodded.

 

“I am sorry.” –he said.

 

“No, we are sorry, Youngjae. We didn’t know that it wouldeffect you so much.” –Jinyoung said.

 

“Yes, we are sorry.” –Mark and Jackson apologize. Youngjae just nodded.

 

“So, did you do what we think that you both do?” –Jackson asked playfully.

 

“Yah!” –we yelled at him.

 

“Sorry.” –he giggled. Then, we continued our little times there before going to our place.

 

“Once again, congratulation, Youngjae!” –Jackson exclaimed, waving his hand through the opened window. We watched as they drove away.

 

“So… where are we going again, hyung?” –Youngjae asked as our hand inter winded with each other.

 

“I have a place to take you.” –I smirked.

 

“Okay. Let’s go!” –he excitedly said.


 

          We arrived at the special place that I knew Youngjae would like. He used to be here when he was child.

 

          “Hyung, how did you know this place?” –he asked me before running around like a child.

 

          “I know. This is the park where you used to have a small concert, right? Your mom told me.” –I said, sitting on one of the swings. He walked towards me and sat on the next swing beside me.

 

          “My mom? When?”

 

          “When I spent the second night in your home.” –I said.

 

          “Your mom told me that you used to play here with your father, even after your father’s gone. You had your own little concert here too. And when you were sad, you would come here and hiding in that tunnel,” I added, pointing to the small tunnel across the swings.

 

          Youngjae was silent. “Youngjae-ah…” I called him. I stood up and walked behind him, lightly pushed the swing. Youngjae surprised a bit before relaxed again. Silence consumed us. Then, suddenly I had courage to sing a song.The song that Youngjae sang this evening.

 

          When I was young, it helped me build my dreams
My small playground that was my everything in my young world

My own world in the old photos
The wonderland in my memories that I dreamed of and played in

Now I’m an adult so will you be my dream now?
I want to stay by your side and run around and play

You are my playground playground playground
In your heart, will I find that dream that I lost as a child?
You are my playground playground playground
I’ll find a love that is better than the one in my fantasies
You are my playground

The slide that I loved to go on as a child and the swings that made me fly high in the sky
Your soft eyes and your voice that makes my heart rush

So I want you be my only one, my eternal rhapsody
Now I realized that you are my wonderland

Now I’m an adult so will you be my dream now?
I want to stay by your side and run around and play

Spread out your hidden wings
Sprinkle your magic powder on me
We’ll hold hands and fly high

You are my playground playground playground
In your heart, will I find that dream that I lost as a child?
You are my playground playground playground
I’ll find a love that is better than the one in my fantasies
You are my playground

 

          I kept swinging him after I finished my song. I was in the deep thought before Youngjae broke our silence.

 

          “Hyung…”

 

          “Yes?” –I stopped the swing and looked down at him.

 

          “Thank you… for taking me here. It brings so many memories backto me.” –he sniffled a bit. I knew he was holding his tears. I reached out his body, wrapped him in my arms, back-hugging him. I love this feeling, the feeling of having him in my embrace.

 

          I kissed his head, inhaling his addicting scent, “No need. Remember, you are not alone, baby. I am here with you, always. They who left us will stay forever in our heart. They are more alive than ever in our heart.” –I encouraged him.

 

          “Thank you…” –he said as he grabbed my arms tightened the hug. We stayed in that position for God knows how long. Night fell above us and stars winked at us, sprinkled their love to us. Life is a secret that no one will know what will happen in the next second.


 

a.n.: Finally, the special day was over. And, here we comes the next special day. ^^

Oh, and by the way, I am sorry if there are so many kisses in this story and some hidden screens. Hehe.

 

It's just another short chapter.

I am sorry...

I'll try to update again soon (:

 

Tell me what you think about this chapter. Have a great day, everyone!