Chapter 9

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's P.O.V

I woke myself up from bed and sighed heavily. I reached for the nearest towel and entered the bathroom after that to take a shower.

“Soojung! Come down and eat.” My mother yelled from downstairs.

I nodded silently and wore my sweater. It’s still cold in the month of January in Korea. I’m watching over my health; and my looks. I reached for the ribbon place on the table and paused.

I saw the picture.

It was the picture of us, as seven group of friend, so close and tight. Nobody could do anything to us at that time. We were solid. Then everything changes; of course.

Money became the number one priority and friendship falls to second. Sadly, Siwon’s father thinks the same thing. So does Baekhyun’s. It’s hard you know, to watch the picture of us and knowing that you’re not able to put your arms around them now.

I remember our promise, all seven of us, together as one. I thought we would be able to keep the promise for a long time, but I was wrong. I don’t think we are keeping the promise now. Not even a bit.

I mean, yeah Minseok and Luhan are closer than us but I doubt the rest will follow their relationship. Yeah Minseok is my closest friend, but all of us know, the only reason Minseok wanted to be friends with us was because the pretty Luhan is his closest friend.

Minseok said he treated all his friends the same but, it’s juts so obvious that he cares for Luhan the most. I don’t mind them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter