Chapter 6

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon's P.O.V

I felt hate and disgust towards myself. I had blown my one and only chance to confess to her. I ruined it by saying those words. I don’t mind thought. Maybe I would find some other chance to say my feelings, but I won't have any other chance to save my best friend.

Yoona’s face was priceless as I glared at her before I left. I don’t know how she felt by my words, by my actions. I don’t mind if she thinks I was really mean but I don’t want to have to let my best friend suffered alone.

Seohyun meant the world to me, and I know how hard it would be to her if she doesn’t get what she wanted most in life. I helped her with her singings, time to time. And I don’t want to see her gave up on her long time dreams.

I admit, lately I have been paying all my attention to Yoona, to prove my love to her, but I forget, who was it actually that gave strength to still keep those feelings.

It was Seohyun.

She told me giving up while we can still reach it is wrong. I know she’s the kind that doesn’t even trail her own advice. I just hope she won't give up on singing. It has been her dream ever since we were six. This is her chance; I can't let her ruin it herself.

I ran as I made it to the fourth floor, which was the rooftop. I don’t know why I was here but I’m giving it a shot. I panted heavily as I reached for the door’s bolt and found it unopened. I stepped outside the hallway and I found a familiar body lying on the ground.

Seohyun is crying her heart out, using a blanket to cover her face.

I walked closer and I’m sure she could hear my footsteps. She cried silently under the blanket. The cold doesn’t even affect her. It’s minus seven degrees. It’s a cold winter she’s lying on. I took one step closer and heard her sobbed through the cloth.

“Siwon don’t.” She sobbed harder, breathing hardly under the blanket. I kneel down and reached for the blanket. Her sobs got louder each moment. I peek at her face from the side and I don’t like seeing it.

 She’s hurting and there’s nothing I can do. I can't bear to see her like this. I took of the blanket completely. She’s closing her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter