Chapter 7

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I hate being a leader. I don’t know why I was chosen to be the school’s student body’s president. Gahkugen High is really stressful. I haven’t done anything this challenging before. This by far is the hardest.

I sat on this hot sit earlier this year. I was the first freshman to have been selected to be the president of Gahkugen High Student Body. I knew from the beginning that this is all because of Byun Minsuk.

To be truthfully honest, I don’t like how he’s been talking about my friends. I don’t like it when he sees Minseok too nice to Luhan and he said they’re gay.

I don’t like it when he called Yoona a bad actress.

I don’t like it when he said Krystal’s grades doesn’t match her wealth.

I hate it when he said Seohyun’s voice is nothing because she’s a middle class.

I really hated him when he said that Siwon is a bad athlete who is a spoilt brat.

I am disgusted by him when he said Luhan looked like a weakling while the case is that Luhan has been fighting for his life ever since he got the leukemia 3 years ago.

Byun Minsuk is a man who loves wealth and adores the rich. He loathed the person with a non-formal learning and middle class people. And yet he’s my father.

I entered my office and checked on the report of this year’s Art and Music Club audition. I changed the format accordingly to my father’s order. He wanted only the experienced students to join. Whatever – to the hell with his team.

I lay my head on the chair and looked outside the window, it hasn’t been a few days after the New Year and we’re in school. Gahkugen High isn’t like other high schools. We rarely had any holidays.

Being the president burden me the most as I had to act like a principal. It’s just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter