Chapter 22

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok's P.O.V

There’s nothing I feared more than anything in this world except God. Right now, I’m afraid to let Luhan go. I can't just let it be when I have finally had him secured in my embrace. I’m never letting him go again.

Say anything you want, but I ain't letting the boy go. He’s mine.

I wait outside the ER room, praying for dear life that Luhan safe and sound. He’s been in there for quite some time now. I’m finally losing patience. The nurses walk in and out of the emergency room bunch of times. Nothing happened though.

I started to regret what I did with him this morning. To me, it was pure pleasure. What we did last night was the best thing I’ve ever did in my life. I can still smell his hair and his apple scent on his neck.

“KIM MINSEOK!” a voice screamed through the hallway right towards where I was seated. Unexpectedly, I saw Mr. Xi and his new wife who seems only couple of years older than Luhan walking straight towards me.

Sometimes I wonder why Luhan didn’t tell the others how rebellious his father could be. I mean, yes he’s a wonderful businessman. Yes, he’s better than my drug-dealer father but I don’t expect him to become such jerk when he’s with Luhan.

Truth to be told, it wasn’t him who help Luhan when the boy went for hospital checkups. It was me, and I care for Luhan. He didn’t. Not even a little bit. How interesting it is don’t you think? Such man would come only when his son is in the edge of death.

He’s just like my father. That is like my drug-dealer father. Damn, how come they didn’t become best friends sooner?

“Mr. Xi.” I politely bow to him and faked a smile at him.

“You bastard. Why is my son in the hospital?” You know what; I’m not going to be nice by calling him Mr. Xi anymore, to hell with it. “I didn’t think that you would actually care. You seem to have a lot of fun with the new mistress.”

Mr. Xi got really furious, he was about to throw me a punch when another voice inte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter