Chapter 23

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bekhyun and Seohyun went to visit Luhan in the hospital the day Luhan was supposed to check out but what they just witness is even more shocking than the fact that Krystal was nowhere to be found. They sat around a table on the hospital’s garden.

“So… you two,” Seohyun had her words hung because she couldn’t find any words for her to form as a sentence. “We’re together,” Minseok finished her off. The situation got more awkward when Luhan seems too uncomfortable in his seat.

“Babe, you okay?” Minseok asked, caressing the back of Luhan's hair. “Yeah,” Luhan answered simply. Baekhyun looked at the two before he finally said what he was holding back this whole time.

“I thought you’re coming to the funeral. But you seems to have other things to work up to,” he eyed Minseok sternly. Minseok understand what Baekhyun meant by it. He glared at the school’s president and hissed, “What’s your problem?”

Baekhyun chuckled, “What? I’m right, am I? You two hooked up on the night of Yoona's funeral. What’s that supposed to mean? And you Luhan; she’s your best friend! I know Minseok meant a lot more to you but… don’t you even have a heart?”

Bushh!

Mineseok looked at Baekhyun who fell down onto the hard from his punch. “You talk like that to him again, I swear, you’re dead.” Baekhyun wiped away the blood from his face. Seohyun rushed to his side, to check if he was alright.

“Luhan is a useless piece of trash. He’s a ing backstabber

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter