Chapter 19

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun's P.O.V

Too much is going on; I can't fix my head into the right position. What happen to Krystal? Why Yoona committed suicide? What? Did she get tired of living or something?

I don’t know what’s going on right now but I’m sure it will work out soon. Things got pretty hard these days. I, for sure will get kicked out of this school. I just need time to work everything out with my six best friends in this whole world.

We are tearing apart.

Yoona died. What could it be?

Or is this the sign that all of us are not meant to be together? No, no, think harder Seohyun, think harder. Wait, what is the exact reason she killed herself at the first place?

Oh wait, don’t tell me-

I had to be fast. I grabbed the closest jacket and headed out of my house. In this time of the day, who would actually be outside their house?

I called out the taxi whom passed by, “Seoul Hospital please.”

In my heart I was praying hard for him to stay there and don’t do anything reckless. I know him, my best friend. I know he would do anything in his reach.

Please Siwon, hang on for me.

*~*

Siwon's P.O.V

I waited in the hospital cafeteria for hours, hoping someone would come to me and say this is just a dream. I would wake up soon, that’s what I told myself. I don’t want to accept the fact that she’s gone.

Believe me, I couldn’t.

I remembered those times when she had to sacrifice hers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter