Chapter 21

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun's P.O.V

The very next day, was the day of Yoona's funeral. Siwon and I stood under the same black umbrella. The cold rain in the freezing winter pours down continuously from last night as if it mourns along to Yoona's death.

Mrs. Lim Shinkyung and Mr. Lim Jaehee were at the entrance, thanking the people who made an effort to come to Yoona's funeral on this rainy day.

I was extremely upset by what happen. Last night Siwon and I went to see Krystal to ask her what happen during the day Yoona jumped off the building, we both knew she had something to do with this. At least she would tell us why Yoona committed suicide.

But to our disappointment, she wasn’t at home; or her family. I wonder where they went at late midnight yesterday.

I guess when Siwon and I couldn’t find Krystal like how we planned to, we tried to contact Luhan. And guess what? He was at Minseok's house so it was Minseok who answered the phone call.

Not a bit surprised when Minseok told us Luhan is sleeping and he won't wake Luhan up to disturb his beauty sleep. Then, as we expected, he hung up on us. We tried our best searching for clues about Yoona's death but nothing seems to work.

I look over beside me and I see an unusual Siwon standing by. The cold rain pours down ever more as I saw him drop some tears from his eyes. As his friend, it hurts to see him like this. His love for Yoona is so big, he could let go of his ego for her.

We both stood near to Yoona's body. The rain pours down even more; flowing on the freezing land as I saw some of the people who came to give their last bow sat close to the building, under a protected roof. My eyes shifted towards a car that came across our funeral. Turns out, it was our dear friend,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter