Chapter 12

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

It’s like a fate when all of us clashed at the cafeteria during the co-curriculum break next day. It was dead silence. I look at Minseok beside me, and he’s staring at Krystal. I turned to Krystal who is focusing on Siwon that is looking at Seohyun next to him.

I saw Seohyun’s face was on Baekhyun and I felt Baekhyun’s stare at me. We were focusing on a single person, forgetting what we are. We are friends; all of us, not just one or two of us. Then it hits me, Yoona is not at school.

Silences fell upon us as the juniors walked around us, continuing with their routines.

‘Attention, Luhan and Minseok from Taekwondo Club, Seohyun and Krystal from Art & Music Club, Baekhyun and Siwon from Dance & Aerobic Club; you are required in the school’s office.’

An announcement was made and we all look at each other. Minseok dragged me to the way of the office, passing through them as he held me tightly on my waist. I looked at his face, not very pleasant to view.

We continue walking in the hallway. I noticed the stare from other juniors and classmates but Minseok ignore it. He whispered into my ear with hope, “Only look at me. I promise we’ll make it through this together.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Min Shinkyung and Lim Jaehee are in the office, talking to the vice-principal as the two of the six students called came in. Luhan and Minseok are the first to arrive. They bow to the two parents as they bow to the vice-principal.

Luhan noticed the red circle around Shinkyung’s eyes; he knew the lady

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter