Chapter 20

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun passed the busy streets of Seoul heading towards the hospital. She glanced at her watch to check the time once in a while. She knew she had to be fast or else she might regret it her whole life.

The clock strikes twelve and the city’s big clock rang. Hyorin ran as fast as she could towards the hospital.

She reached the hospital after running a few blocks away from the traffic jam she was stuck in. Her eyes wondered everywhere. Where would Siwon be?

At this middle of time, where would he be?

Seohyun walked past the front desk, turning her head everywhere. She escapes the main lobby and headed outside. Her eyes searched for its prey again.

There he was, Siwon. He is still wearing his school uniform from this morning. Tears escape her eyes as she walked towards the heartbroken guy in front of her. What more heartbreaking is that this guy is her best friend.

“Siwon?” Seohyun’s velvet voice never once changes.

The young boy turns his head towards the sound and smile faintly. There she was, with her sweet smile assuring her that it’s going to be fine every time something happened.

His heart skips a beat as he remembered the features of Yoona on Seohyun’s face.

“Siwon, you can't forever be like this you know,” Seohyun said softly as she sat next to her best friend.

“I know.” Siwon answered softly; so soft you can barely hear him. Usually he would be the loudest in their group; as if the attent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter