Chapter 5

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's P.O.V 

I have never ever thought it would be this way. We were so close. But now, it’s like I’m no one to him anymore. I don’t like it.

Luhan is hiding something from me, and I don’t know what it is. If he wants me to back off from his life, I won't do it. He’s my best friend and not having him around to talk to feels weird.

If we move on like this, is it okay?

You know, they said that living has it consequences. We might need it, but we also need to let it go. I don’t know for now, if I would survive any other day living on earth.

Siwon and I are very close too. He has been so nice to me that it makes me impossible to say no to his request. I knew something was wrong by the way he has been acting towards me. It’s not just lately, but it has been over four years now.

I’m not feeling anything from it.

I don’t know if I should response to his feelings now. It hurts thinking and knowing what the future has hold for us. We don’t get to decide it, do we? We have to learn to accept things as they are.

I love having him around. I guess I could return his feelings. Maybe I could give him a shot.

Siwon ran to me as we were making our way into school. Its morning and I haven’t met Luhan to pick up where we left off at the cafeteria yesterday.

“Hi,” he panted heavily as we walked into the school. I smiled in return, “Hi.”

Silences fell upon, which was good. If this happen to other people, it might be as if the world is at its end. But for me –for us, silences is a good thing. Even the funny and playful Siwon and Baekhyun preferred silences than noisiness.

That’s good thing, I guess. We’re different.

We walked pass by the hallway and I noticed the signboard for art and music has been pasted with a result of yesterday’s singing audition. I wonder how Seohyun did.

Siwon and I looked at each other before walking to the board and checked out the list. I went through the names twice and nothing happen. There’s nothing with Seohyun’s name here. I read the list again and noticed the end of it.

A letter has been written by the members of the student body.

The board members of Gahkugen High Student Body has agreed that the Art and Music Club will only be receiving students that has been participating with the students committee for last years’ charity donation to jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter