Chapter 13

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five of them are waiting outside the school’s main door. A few minutes later, Mr. Jaehee arrived with his driver in a limousine. Baekhyun, the leader he is, lead them into the car, after they bid Mr. Jaehee and thanked him.

As they stepped into the car, Junhyung looked around. “Where’s Krystal?” All of them turn to him, realizing a missing person. Krystal isn’t there. Minseok was about to go and search for her but abruptly stopped by Mr. Jaehee.

“No need to search for her. We have to go right away.” It wasn’t a lecture, but more of an order. Minseok nodded softly and slid into the limousine to sit next to Luhan. He reached for Luhan’s hand and held them tightly in his.

Baekhyun sat next to Seohyun and argue with her once in a while. It has been so long since the two of them quarrel over something stupid. The last time they fought was when Baekhyun took Seohyun’s lunchbox. However, it wasn’t even fun the last time.

Siwon flashed back his memories when he saw Minseok talking to Krystal about the future of their relationship. He couldn’t help but to trail the two. He knew that it was right to follow them that day. He knew Krystal’s life now, even a bit.

 

Siwon's P.O.V

I slipped my way from Baekhyun after we excused ourselves from the rest. I saw Krystal sitting down under the oak tree and opened her account text book. She was flipping through the pages that I don’t think it catches her interest at all.

I took my sit on the other side of the tree, exactly behind her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter