Chapter 1

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's P.O.V

You remember well those songs you used to sing when you were ten? The age where you don’t care what adult said to you. I missed those times. I missed my friends. They said the most valuable thing you couldn’t buy is friendship.

I agree.

Friends help you go through anything. I have mine too. They meant the world to me. I love them to death. I’m a single child. My mother passed away when I was just four. My father runs his own company. But I’m not that rich. It’s enough just to live. It doesn’t matter to me, anyway.

Money can't buy friendship.

If you know other stories, most of them were things that we depend on for so long. Adults created those high school stories about us. But they were wrong. They don’t know what teenagers are. They don’t know us.

Some stories were written so fake that it doesn’t make any sense in real life. What I’m writing now is life. Adults are faker than teenagers these days. They created stuffs to sell. They don’t know what is happening in the real world.

We do.

Stories were written from the adults’ imagination. That makes them even worse than children. If you want to know what teenagers are, then I welcome you to my life. No, shall I rephrase? Welcome to our life.

They said teenage life is fun. But it’s not. This is the age where you learn the real meaning of life. You were force to do that decision. I don’t like it. Not when I am like this. I suffered a rare form of leukemia. It’s a miracle I could still survive till now.

You didn’t expect it coming, do you? That’s one. Life is unexpected. Those fairytale endings they wrote in teenage storybooks are just a thin line that separates the truth and lies. When adults write stories about us, they would think of us as a rebellion.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter