Chapter 3

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's P.O.V

I don’t really know when people said that love isn’t just a hope. It’s more than that. I watch him like that, making me realized that I was less compatible with him.

I don’t like it. I don’t like having to wait for what I want most and to have to let go of it while I still had the chance to hold on to it forever. I don’t know what my future has hold for me but I would want him in it.

It hurts, thinking of him and her, walking hand in hand. It hurts better while watching it. I walked pass by the oak tree and sit down under it. My accountancy text book doesn’t even catch my interest right now.

“Don’t think of him.” I looked up. The voice turned out to be Minseok. He took a seat next to mine and took the book off my hands. Minseok and I rarely speak with each other. We’re not that cool to speak opened minded about certain stuff.

I don’t know if I was the right person to be around him, but I don’t mind. Minseok and I were the closest with each other. It’s simply because he prefers someone who doesn’t speak much. It’s not that Luhan isn’t a great option, but around him, Minseok would be softer.

I don’t like the soft Minseok. The soft Minseok can only be soft to Luhan but never to us. If Luahn is around, my number one position will always be shifted to number two.

Sometimes I wonder if the mean-looking Minseok is interested in Luhan, but he denied it. He told me it’s nothing but just being polite. I don’t ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter