Chapter 14

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's P.O.V

The situation in the hospital is a wreck. I knew what happen to Yoona but I don’t have the guts to tell others. I promised Yoona I wouldn’t. It’s my entire fault. If I haven’t gone there that day, Yoona wouldn’t be in this condition now.

The day she fell off the building marked the worst day of my life. I was supposed to just left there. But instead I return to look for my damn diary. If I knew this would happen, I wouldn’t go there at all.

Dr. Brian walked out of the surgery and searched for Shinkyung ajumni. I rushed to her side and listened to what happen. The doctor paused a bit when he located Shinkyung ajumni. At that point, I knew exactly what the future had hold for me.

“Forgive me, but I have done all I possibly can. It’s just not working for her.”

My tears fell instantly. I was stupid, I know; but why Yoona? Why must she sacrifice her life for something as ridiculous as that? We both know that the school will have its own way to solves things.

Yoona prefers to stand for what she believe; but why must it be this way? When Mrs. Hyeri told us the secret, she told us to keep it with our life. I thought she once said that nothing will break her, not even a simple secret as that.

I stumbled backwards and leaned against the door, as I let my feelings control me. The pain was unbearable. I don’t understand why it must be Yoona? I thought she said she could live with the secret till she dies.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter