Chapter 8

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tock tock tock

The door knocked outside Luhan’s apartment. Geunsuk yelled from the bathroom asking his little cousin to open the door. “Yah –can you open the door Luhan?” his voice echoed in the bathroom.

Luhan put his laptop on paused and walked out to the living room. He answered the door and opened it slightly. Someone is waiting by the door backwards. “Excuse me?” Luhan asked the man.

Minseok turned around and his lips were frozen from the cold winter. Luhan’s eyes widen in shock. He pulled Minseok inside his apartment and cleaned the older man’s clothes from the snow.

“What are you doing here?” Luhan asked as he pulled Minseok down on his couch. “I want to see you.” Minseok whispered softly. Minseok smiled and they look into each other’s eyes.

Geunsuk walked out of the hot shower and looked at Minseok. “I don’t know you’re coming. Why don’t you tell us earlier?” Geunsuk asked as he dried his hair. “Hyung, the food is in your room.” Luhan changed the topic and smiled sweetly.

“Ah –gumapta,” he thanked the younger boy and hurried into his room. Luhan turned to Minseok again and smiled. Minseok caressed Luhan’s front hair softly. Luhan smiled, “Why?” he asked.

Minseok caressed his hair some more and answered simply, “Just because,” he paused and ghosted his finger on Luhan’s face. First his forehead, then his eyes and down to the nose. He his fingers to the cheek and finally off.

Luhan’s eyes glued to Minseok’s and they both smiled. Minseok added, “I miss you.” “Don’t you?” Luhan answered sarcastically. Luhan reached for the heater’s remote and turn it on.

He snuggled under Minseok’s arm and laid his head on Minseok’s chest. Minseok pulled Luhan closer. “When is the surgery?” he asked. Luhan’s smile disappeared. Instead, he buried his face in Minseok’s chest and whispered, “Five days.”

Luhan’s surgery needed to be done on time so that his bone marrow transplant in the future would be easier. The doctors said that he has a lot of chance in recovery because a dying man has already promised him a kidney and the bone marrow transplant.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter